More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Redchopster Redchopster

Where will this story go next?

Sit down

You sit on one of the benches and pass the time watching the news. Fifteen minutes later, you hear the elevator ding. The doors open with a cinematic hiss, and out from the elevator steps a woman. You're instantly stricken by her beauty. Everything about her shape is simply perfect. Perfect legs, perfect waist, perfect bosom, perfect ass... You name it. She also has long, straight, flowing blonde hair, that covers one of her eyes and reaches slightly past her shoulders. She has piercing pink eyes, that look as if they were somehow her natural color. Her rosy skin seems to glow, as if she was some sort of goddess. She's dressed in a fancy cross between a lab coat and a uniform, white, with pink details. She's carrying a clipboard in her hand, though you can't make out what was written on it.

She brushes her hair to one side and smiles as she approaches you.

"Hello, there!" She said, extending her hand. You stand up, and shake her hand nervously, your heartbeat racing from being in the presence of such a paragon. "You must be the new recruit. My name is Alexandra Altman, though you can just call me Miss Alex. I'm the CEO of F.F.F.F., and as Shelly might have told you, the person in charge of orientation. If you'll just follow me, we'll get you started."

You follow her back into the elevator, she scans her fingerprint on a machine, and she presses the "down" button on the keypad. As you ride down with her, you decide to break the silence by asking her a question.

"So... What is it exactly you do here?" You ask. "Your website wasn't exactly clear on the specifics."

"Well, we're a service company. We train employees to perform a variety of different skills and then send them off to clients to help serve their needs." She replies.

"So, like an odd jobs sort of thing?"

"Mm... You could say that."

"And I had the credentials for the job?"

"Actually, no. But we don't want credentials. It's easier to train people who don't have them."

You both step out of the elevator, and enter another room with benches and two doors. The room looks nothing like the floors upstairs. It almost seems like some sort of science lab. Very white and with strange devices and screens lining the walls here and there. Alex walks over to one of the benches and picks up some sort of package sealed in opaque, blue plastic.

"Alright." She says, turning to you and giving you the package. "This, is your uniform. Don't open it yet though, it needs to stay sealed for now. Down here in the lower labs, we conduct a lot of biological experiments that cannot come into contact with unspecified material from the outside world. As a result, I'm going to need you to take a shower before opening up the package and putting the uniform on. If you step into the room on the right, you'll find a changing room. Go ahead and take a shower and come back wearing your uniform. I'll be waiting in here."

You nod, and push the door open, carrying the package in your arms.

You are greeted with what appears to be a regular-looking shower room, like you'd see in a school or a public pool. Lockers, wooden benches, and an area with showers to the side.

"Can't all be mansions and caviar, I guess." You think to yourself, and place the package down on one of the benches. You remove your shirt and slide off your pants and underwear, letting your junk hang between your legs. Above average in size, or at least, that's what you convinced yourself to believe. You walk your naked self over to the showers and turn on the hot water. As you rinse yourself off, you think of Alex, and your flaccid penis begins to harden almost instantly. It's hard to believe that such a female of sexual beauty actually exists. You imagine her stripped and riding your dick, her perfect titties bouncing up and down as her slippery, tight pussy hugs your penis like no tomorrow.

However, as you stand in the showers, your cock erect and ready, you suddenly hear a strange noise from behind you, like tiles moving. A mere second later, you feel a sharp pain in your left buttock. You turn around to face the wall and find that a syringe on a robot arm has appeared from a trap door in the shower wall, and has injected something into you. Your eyes widen with sudden realization as you recall the rumors about people going missing. You try and run from the showers, but it's too late. Your mind goes fuzzy and you fall to your knees. You try to crawl forward, but end up face flat on the ground, sleeping like a baby as the sound of running water continues and the sound of approaching footsteps grows nearer.

Where will this story go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)