More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Redchopster Redchopster

Where will this story go next?

Time passes...

Everything is incredibly blurry. You can make out some faint lights, but nothing else. You hear the typing of a keyboard. You struggle to think, your body still waking up. You try and recall what exactly happened to you. It's not long before your vision starts to clear up, and you suddenly remember what happened to you before falling asleep. You try and jump up, but find that your limbs are restricted, your arms pinned by your side, and your legs pinned slightly apart from each other. You take a look at your surroundings. Another laboratory. Your lying on your back, strapped to some kind of doctor's table that's tilted upwards at an angle, standing you upwards, somewhat. You notice you're still stark naked, though your dick has had some time to become flaccid again. You spot large machines and tanks filled with strange, cloudy liquid, surrounding you all all sides apart from in front of you. Thick pipes connect the tubes of liquid to the table you're lying down on, though nothing is flowing through them currently. In front of you, the room continues forward another 50-70 feet. The sides of the room are covered with machines and computers. At one of the computers, about 10 feet away from you, sits the President of the company, Alex Altman, typing away. She's preoccupied with her work, and hasn't noticed you waking up yet.

"Hey!" You yell at her. Alex takes notice, and turns her head to look at you. "What are you doing?! Let me out of here!" She picks up her clipboard and walks over to you, her heals clicking against the tiled lab floor.

"Orientation." She responds, emotionless. "I'm doing orientation, don't you remember?"

"What are you talking about?! I'm strapped to a table, naked! Let me out of here, you pervert!"

"Oh, my dear, sweet, employee..." Alex says, in a mocking voice. She stares at you with a look of disingenuous pity. "I'm afraid clothes must be removed during orientation. Gets in the way of the machine, you see. But don't you worry, once we're finished, I'll be sure to change you into your uniform!" She walks over to the desk the computer was sitting on, and picks up a package wrapped in blue plastic. You recognize it as the package she gave you earlier. She tears it open and pulls out what appears to be... A blue and white maid's dress. You stare at her in shock as she holds it up.

"Wha.. What?" You reply, unsure of what's going on. "You want me to CROSSDRESS for you, you sick woman?"

Alex laughs.

"Oh, you still don't get it, do you?" She replies. "That's fine... Most people can't believe technology such as ours exists either, when they first hear of it." She puts the dress back down on the computer desk, and begins typing on the keypad again. "Let me ask you this: Is it really crossdressing if a woman's wearing that dress?"

Then it hits you. Alex intends on changing your gender from male to female.

"You... You can't be serious!" You respond.

"Oh, but I am serious. It's how our company works. We've done it thousands of times before... We take young men like you and use our machine here to turn them into some of the most iconic women in fiction. Games, Tv shows, Movies, Anime... As long as they're an animated female character, we can create them. We've done Asuka, Lara Croft, Tifa, Samus... LOTS of Samus's... You name it, we'll turn someone into them. As long as they're not a real person, that is. If we did that, we'd run the risk of identity theft. Don't want that, you know..."

"How... How can you get away with this!?"

"How? Well, a few reasons. First of all, bribery. We make a lot of money. A lot of that goes to keeping police 'ignorant'. Next, we're tight on security. Our employees are never permitted to leave the building, at least for a while. And finally, even if they did escape, who would believe them? After all, they look nothing like they used to..."

Alex grins, and continues working on her screen. From what you can see, she's scrolling through a bunch of pictures of different naked women. You're too taken aback by the entire situation to say anything.

"Now, let's see... What kind of girl shall we make you? How about May, from Pokemon? Cute little thing, not too strong in any department, though I think we'll improve on the default breast size by one level... Creative liberties, you know." She types away on her keyboard, and you notice that the breasts of the woman currently on-screen increase from a C-cup to a D-cup. "Fantastic! Now we can start." She presses enter, and everything starts kicking off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)