More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

What's the game?

She made her own rules

"It's mostly like Never Have I Ever," she explains, "except you can say anything about you, not necessarily something you've never done. It has to be something true, though. All of those for which this sentence is false receive a dare from the caller, or remove one piece of clothing of your chosing for the rest of the game. Obviously, if they are already naked, they have to chose dare, and you can't dare someone to remove clothes. And if the statement is true or false for everybody, not counting yourself, you have to receive a dare for each participant or get entirely naked immediately."

"I like it!" Sarah exclaims. "It should be a lot of fun!"

"Yep! But why don't we all start naked?" this douchebag Tom ask. Everybody ignores him, though.

You have to admit, you didn't expect Nicole to propose something so naughty. Does she have something in mind, or doesn't she realise how fast it could turn into something sexual? She's not usually the one to come up with this kind of ideas, but she's not a naive girl either.

"Oh! A few more rules: You can't name somebody specifically in your statement. Shoes and socks have to be removed by pair. And you can't say something to which everybody already knows the answer for all participants. Like you can't say 'I'm a boy.', or 'I'm a girl.' to target half of the players, or in red's case, 'I have red hair.' so you could be instantly nude or ask for dares from everybody."

The group laughs, and the red haired girl pretends to be shocked and crosses her arms below her massive chest. "How could you imagine me pulling such a dirty trick?"

You quickly gather in a circle in the living room and Nicole is the one to start the game, since she's the one who got the idea.

What is her statement?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)