More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Phantompen Phantompen

Does the staff member investigate the noise or shrug it off?

She leaves and Mackenzie wakes up.

The brunette shrugged. She must have imagined whatever that noise was, she reasoned. Picking up the duffel bag once more, she stepped out of the room and let the door swing shut behind her. She walked down the hall of tanning booths without a care in the world as she left Mackenzie behind.

Some time later, Mackenzie finally began to stir from her sleep. The redheaded beauty's eyes fluttered open as she tried to stretch in the narrow confines of the closed tanning bed. She pushed the bed's lid open and sat up as she stifled a yawn. Her delightful breasts jiggled as she threw her arms out to stretch, not at all bothered by her nudity in the privacy of the booth.

"Mmh, how long was I out? Bed isn't even warm anymore..." Mackenzie muttered to herself as she looked down and assessed her body. "Huh. Not a lot of color. Suppose it takes more than one session. Anyway, time to get... dressed..."

Mackenzie's conversation with the empty air trailed off as her eyes scanned the small room and didn't see her bag anywhere! Her heart skipped a beat as she hopped off the bed and dropped to her knees, looking underneath the bed and any other places her bag could possibly be hiding. It didn't take long for the truth to be made clear. Her bag was gone. She was stark naked with her clothes nowhere to be found.

"Fuck, this can't be happening!" Mackenzie whispered to herself. What was she supposed to do?!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)