More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Meddabee Meddabee

Is it a peaceful night's rest, or does Mommy have something planned?

She does, but she’s not in charge

As you retire to your room, you’re suddenly feeling really dizzy. As you wobble into your room, you vaguely remember that you have to... deactivate something?

And you do, of course you do. And just before you can go to bed, your body freezes. You can move, nothing.

As you start thinking about what could possibly be happening, you feel a nine inch long three inch wide cock enter your mouth and a ring close around your right nipple.

As you start realizing what’s happening to you, your body goes into robot mode and you grab your tablet and go to your moms room. And as you enter, you see both of your moms kneeling on the floor, dressed just like you, both glaring at a man that was sitting on their bed.

As you enter the room, the man looks at you and frowns. “Well, you might need some adjustments...” He says, as he grabs his tablet fiddles with it.

You feel a fat ten inch butt plug enter you as he uses it to modify your ass and asshole. Your ass becomes a peach, perky and firm, while your asshole becomes as sensitives as your pussy and the butt plug grows a fox tail and starts vibrating slowly.

Now, both you and your moms are kneeling and glaring at a complete stranger in front of you. He grins, reaching for his cock ring while muttering to himself.

You blink, before your eyes, Brandi turns unto Mirajane Strauts from Fairy Tail while Isa had turned into Erza Scarlet. As you look at yourself, you see that you had turned into a mature version of Mavis Vermillion, your futa cock having also disappeared. All of you where still wearing the Booty Booster butt plugs, the Voodoo Bondage Gears and the Magic Cock Gags.

The man in front of you grins even wider. He then fiddles with his tablet a bit more before all three of you are to pose sexily for him.

Isa and Brandi both put their hands into their hair, messing with it in a sexy way while cocking a hip to the side, Isa to the right and Brandi to the left. Both putted on sexy pout before they freeze, unable to move.

As that was going on, you hear the door open to see Paige and your sister enter the room, your sister having a giant strap-on dildo attached to her. Your mouth pouts sexily as you put both of your arms into the air and thrusted your pussy in front of you. Your sister then shoves the strap-on inside of you, freezing with you while Paige insert a sering she had hidden into your asshole.

“This enema is special, it will turn into jelly after a little while!” The man says as Paige drains the whole thing into your asshole before putting her cock into your sisters asshole.

Now all of you are in your moms room, giving a strange, grinning man sexy poses while being fucked by vibrators and enemas.

What does the strange man do to you guys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)