More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by boobsmckenzie boobsmckenzie

What's next?

Dinner and Dessert

You sit alone at the dinner table, with the simple soup-and-sandwich meal Paige made set before you. She was sitting on the floor under the table, trying to find a way to eat the grilled cheese she had made for herself without using her hands. The Voodoo Bondage Gear you had placed on her was holding her arms behind her back, with her hands clasped together by her waist. She didn't realize she was doing it, and from your occasional peeks down at her struggles you could see the look of confused frustration on her face.

"Why can't I....I've never had to... UGHHHH!" she finally gave up trying to figure out her predicament and just started trying to eat using only her mouth. You pat her on the head and you swear she growls at you. "Listen, I didn't mean that you're a bitch as in female dog, I meant that you're my bitch as in, uhhhhh... well you're my pet but you're not an animal. So behave or you won't get dessert." You reach over to your tablet and bring up the MCR app that came free with your order. You open the control panel for Paige and switch on the shock collar feature of the VBG. "Growl at me again and you'll regret it," you warn her.

Naturally she does it again immediately but it turns into a yelp as the collar gives her a short zap. "I've been reading mom's book on Pavlovian training methods, and I think the best way to deal with your potty mouth is a short sharp shock," you say smugly. She glares up at you but she had finally gotten a bite out of her sandwich and was unwilling to respond.

Shortly after you finish eating, you hear the front door open and the sounds of your moms chatting filtered from the living room. Brandy rounds the corner into the dining room and grins impishly at the sight of you and your sister. She also eyes the stack of delivery boxes and the various gadgets on the other end of the table and raises an eyebrow appraisingly.

"I do hope you two are getting along now. The bar was kind of low-key for my tastes, but I think you two would enjoy it," she says as she winks at you. She turns as Isa enters the room, who was topless and covered in bright red lipstick kisses. "The manager seemed to like us too. She just couldn't seem to keep her mouth of off Isa here," she adds as she runs her hand down your stepmom's bronze chest.

Isa giggled and rubbed one of the kiss marks just barely peeking from the top of her pants. "She was very enthusiastic about serving her customers personally, after your mother had a chat with her about that rude barista." She headed off for the shower, and Bandy moved to follow but seemed to remember something. She reached into her purse and pulled out what you recognized as your dick, projected onto her emergency makeup case. "Thanks for letting me borrow this, darling. Everyone there was very impressed. Or I'm sure they would have been if they knew about it~" She sets it on the table and Paige instantly leaps up to get at it, hitting her head on the underside of the table. You hear her start to swear but it's interrupted by a string of zaps from her collar. "Personally I'm not into dicks but this was just kinkier than bringing along a vibe." Paige finally scrambles out from under the table and lunges towards your cock.

"Uhhhhh why can't I feel it? " you ask. "Oh you will. In about 3...2...1-"

The countdown in the back of your mind ticked down to zero and you could suddenly feel everything and everyone your dick had done at the bar all at the same time. You let out a screech of pure pleasure as you felt dozens of tongues, cunts, asses, and tits caress and lick and tease your dick in rapid succession. "FFFFFFFF--FFFFUCK!!!!!" you scream as you let loose a torrent of cum from your cock, fountaining all over Paige's face and chest as she arrives just a second too late to blow you.

"Holy shit," is all you could bring yourself to say as you lay panting in the afterglow. Brandy pats your shoulder and leans in. "Glad you had a good time too." She kisses your cheek and puts your borrowed ring into your hand. You see her head over to the stack of delivery boxes and grab a small box that for some reason you can't remember seeing before.

"Seems like my own package arrived too," she says as she opens it and pulls out something small. You start to ask about it but get distracted by Paige finally slurping up the last of your cum and belching very loudly. By the time you look back your mom seems to have disappeared.

"Mistress, I want more cuuuum!" Paige whines, derailing your train of thought. You sigh. She was starting to break but there seemed to be a core of pure BITCH essence somewhere inside of her. "You can have more tomorrow. I'm getting in some gaming before bed and don't need you distracting me. Just clean up the dishes and get ready for your two new sisters tomorrow, like I told you." You bring up the app again and release her arms from their rope-less bondage, but add an imaginary spreader bar that kept her legs 2 feet apart, and had her also move like she was wearing 5-inch heels for some extra fun. She waddled with the stack of dishes into the kitchen almost on her tip-toes, clearly uncomfortable but unsure why.

You retire to your own room, looking forward to hooking up with your harem tomorrow.

Is it a peaceful night's rest, or does Mommy have something planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)