More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrVH MrVH

Pick a story

Shane, and unaware

Shane awoke is a sudden panic. His normal morning wood wasn’t felt and something was definitely wrong. As he reached down to find where his typically 7" penis would normally be he felt the familiar warm wet folds of a vagina. HIS VAGINA?!! Immediately he had assumed he was spiked with an xchange pill. Since these pills had come out there where all kinds of stories of people being spiked with different types of xchange. The question was, what kind was this? Who had done it to him? and why?

Once touching the lips of his pussy, the immediate next check was his chest... however, he felt nothing different, still the pecks he'd worked so hard on at the gym over the past several years. Being a 6'4" very athletic "talk dark and handsome" type this was a shock. Although welcomed, and saving him from going into shock. Now he had questions all of which concerned him. It wasn't the familiarity of his typical physique, but the fact that he had a vagina yet otherwise seemed to be still himself.

Shane jumps out of bed and hurries to look in the mirror and reluctantly looks just like his normal self. So he thinks... was the pill he'd been slipped a knock-off, some form of purple what could this possibly be?

What kind of pill was Shane slipped?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)