More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Who goes first?

Sarah

'I'll go first, since it's my house!' Sarah exclaims, a little more excited than was necessary. As she walks over to the bowl, she gives you a devious look. She's always been quite interested in you, perhaps because you tried to not show any interest in her. She pulls a name, and reads out; 'Hmm... John, I've got your name. Why don't you do a little striptease for us.'

You look at her a little shocked. 'What?! You want me to get naked?!' Even though you're excited about the game, you're not ready to show yourself off like that.

'Naked, or just to your underwear if you're too scared,' Sarah smiles and walks over to the computer to put on some sexier music. 'It's your choice.' She puts on the song "I'm too sexy for my shirt", and sits down again. The group looks at you expectantly, as you reluctantly get up to do your dare.

'Fine,' you say. 'I'll strip to my underwear.' You start taking off your shirt, but Sarah interrupts.

'Come on! Put a little show in it!'

You sigh, and slowly start to dance a little, pulling up your shirt with all the enthusiasm you can muster. When you take it off, you spin it on your finger, and throw it across the room, right into Nicole's lap who grabs it and laughs. You notice that she's looking on with great interest, as is Miranda, to your pleasure. Then you start opening your belt and zipper, shaking your hips as you pull your pants down as well. You do the same thing, and it lands in Sarah's lap this time. Now you stand there in only your underwear and your socks. Realizing this must look a little strange, you take off your socks, but don't throw them around the room. As you place them on a table behind you, you notice Miranda and Sarah openly staring at your crotch, while Nicole looks away, a little red in the face. The guys on the other hand are not really paying attention. All they care about is some female flesh.

So, you continue with the game and walk over to the bowl. Rustling around in it, you randomly grab a paper.

Whose name did you grab?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)