More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

If your batting out of your league, whose the ball?

Sarah the bodybuilder

You are still not sure how you wound up here. It seemed cliche, but you were sitting alone studying at the library when you looked up and saw her. This wasn’t the first time you spotted her, at 6’6 and built like a Greek goddess wherever she went she stood out, around campus and in the two classes you had with her. That’s why you were surprised when she stood over you, smiling down at you. Her muscular frame was only covered in a tight spandex workout top and pants, seemingly stretched where they were in danger of ripping if she flexed too hard.

“Adam right? I’m gonna take you out this weekend. See you then cutie!” With that she bent and kissed your forehead as she left a napkin with her phone number on it. You were too shocked to respond before she turned and left, giving you a great view of her ass in workout spandex.

You were brave enough to text her hello, and she responded with the time she’d pick you up from the dorms. She really was giving you no say, and you weren’t sure if you liked it or not.

You weren’t sure what to wear, but you were not surprised when you asked she had specific directions.

What are you wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)