More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

Who goes first?

Sarah starts the night

"Well, how about I go first, seeing as it's my house?"

Everyone nods in agreement and then watches Sarah with eagerness as her hand dives into the bowl. It shuffles around a bit, as you wonder what she'd make someone do. Would the infamous slut try to bring someone down to her level, or will she keep it modest for now? Eventually, her hand leaves the bowl and you receive your answer.

"Nicole. Hmmm, I'd better start easy for the virgin."

Nicole's face crumples up with frustration upon hearing Sarah's remark.

"Okay. Tell everyone who you think is the hottest guy in the room."

"Okay."

"Obviously it's me." Tom speaks with a tone that just makes him oh-so punchable.

"In your dreams." Nicole rolls her eyes, to which everyone laughs. She then looks to you and Matt. "Hmmmm."

"We haven't got all day." Sarah says.

"John."

Your jaw drops, to which Nicole giggles. You'd never thought that there was any sort of affection between you and Nicole beyond friendship. You have always found the cute little blonde attractive, but you figured that just about every guy would feel the same way. Now she has you wondering if your friendship could become something even more special.

Sarah then breaks your train of thought. "Alright Nicole, time for you to draw a name."

Who does Nicole draw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)