More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

Pick a short story:

Sanctuary (Futuristic, Sci Fi setting)

Slowly, your eyes blink open. A young woman is on top of you. She seems quite beautiful, despite your blurry vision. You look around, dazed, temporarily ignoring her and trying to re-orient yourself. You are in a small room, metal and plain, except for the cryopod console screens on one wall and a door at the front of the long/narrow room. Yours is the only cryopod open.

Right. I was in cryostasis. It’s going to take me a minute to get my head in order. On the colony ship. Must be time for me to start my shift.

You look back to the young woman straddling you. She's wearing a fitted cryosuit like yours, dark brunette hair pulled back in a ponytail.

“I know I’m not all with it yet... but... what are you doing?” You ask confused, and pause.

“Why are you on top of me... ?”

No response.

Your blurry eyes clear slowly, but focus in time to see a terribly beautiful set of ivory fangs.

Oh Fuck.

She pushes your head to the side and dives into your neck.

Too late.

Pain. You cry out at first, but the pain fades quickly. Pleasure now...

Why does it feel good?

A relaxing calm floods over you.

Ohhh god, it feels REALLY good...

You lay there, listening to the faint but constant hum of the ships engines as she feeds from your neck. Her body seems to writhe, almost sexually, and in seconds your dick is throbbing against her. Your near-paralyzed hands drift to her thighs and weakly grabs hold.

She whips back her head, suddenly, and sits up gasping. She almost seems surprised by her experience. “Mmmmmmm.” She moans, and proceeds to lick her fangs clean while her clawed fingers unzip her cryosuit. You watch the zipper slowly slide from her neckline to below her belly button, and fall to the side as she pulls her arms out of the sleeves.

Quite beautiful indeed...

Something startles her and she turns her head to the side quickly, looking to the door. You notice she has two semi fresh bite marks dotting the side of her otherwise perfectly smooth neckline.

Your mind races, beginning to come out of the cloud of confusion of the cryo sleep, as well as the unexpected experience of a vampire bite.

Looks like she was just recently bitten too. Maybe just before cryo sleep. Uniform must have hidden the evidence. No way of knowing how she got onboard and past the checks... Doesn’t matter I guess. I’ll either be dead or becoming a vampire in a few minutes...

Her concern passes, and she looks back at you, longingly. Her hand reaches up to her breast and she delicately presses a sharp claw against her nipple. Blood trickles out slowly.

Well, I guess becoming a vampire it is.

“Be with me...” she says quietly, as she leans her pale and flawless breasts towards you, offering herself. “Drink...” she repeats. You can’t help but notice how beautiful her voice is... intimate... captivating...

How can I refuse?

You lean in, latch onto her nipple, and suckle her offering.

At first, it tastes like somebody punched you in the mouth. Fresh blood on the lip. Not anything to be desired. You pull away. She gives you some encouragement with her hips, seductively grinding against the erection in your pants. “Please... join with me...” she asks again.

Again... her beautiful voice. So... enthralling...

You slide your hands up her smooth and bare back, exploring her flawless body, curiously.

“Who are you?” You ask, looking to her eyes.

There is pain there. She may be a vampire, but she is scared... not what I was expecting....

“Just a woman..." She replied, "Trying to get safely to Sanctuary, just like everyone else.”

... “But the point of Sanctuary is to try to save humanity by getting AWAY from the vampires that have devastated Earth...” you respond, probably too harshly for the situation you are in.

“I... I know... I didn’t choose this. The night before I boarded the ship, a vampire found a way around my home security, and well... turned me. Amongst other things... “ she pauses. “But I digress, My dad is the chief engineer of the Exodus project back on Earth, so was able to get me past the security screenings.”

As she continues to speak, you find yourself increasingly captivated by her. The dangerously sharp fangs behind her lips, her flawless appearance(nevermind half naked), her beautiful voice... Her aura itself exudes arousal and has a borderline mind-controlling effect. You are aware of it, it steers you, but do not think it fully controls you.

“I’m... afraid to do this alone..." She continues.

"I need a partner. The personality temperament & psychological ratings on your cryo pod computer indicated you might be the type of person who 'I think' could control and quell the vampiric cravings.” She pauses. “Also... you seemed pretty cute.” She laughed guiltily before continuing.

“I don’t want another Earth, where the vampires are ravaging, killing, and feasting on anything and everything unprotected."

"But..."

She's tearing up... she actually seems genuine.

"But, I can't be alone, not forever... and suicide... no. Just no. I can handle this, and I can make it work at Sanctuary, find a way for us to coexist... I know I can.”

She paused. "You enjoyed the bite... did you not?"

“Yes...” You reply, somewhat shamefully. "I guess this is kind of irrelevant right now, but how did you access my psychological files? That's restricted personnel data."

She snickered. "Chief engineer's daughter... I am one of the engineers for this journey. I'll be frequently in and out of cryo sleep, as needed, for the next 200 years. Just like you."

"Anyway... If your answer is no, I’ll stop here and reactivate your cryo pod. I’m not a murderer. I'll find a way to keep you asleep for the whole journey so you don't expose me.”

“I just hoped...”

You blink, not really knowing what to do or say.

She sighs, defeated, and begins to slide her cryosuit back on.

You eye her breast, still with a trickle of blood on the tip of her nipple. She pauses when she catches your eye.

“This is all pretty overwhelming, you know?” You look at her, pointedly.

“Yes, I’m sorry. I would still like it to be you, if you’re willing...” she responds looking guilty, but sure of her decision.

You slide your arms back up her bare back, and pull her towards you, gently. Your lips wrap around her nipple as it enters your mouth again, and firmly begin sucking. She gasps at the sensation and quietly whispers, "thank you...”

The taste of her blood is still gross, but changes the more you drink, becoming slightly sweeter. In moments the taste completely changes, and is not so much a taste now, but an overpowering emotion of intoxication. Like when you lose yourself in passionate sex. All rational thought out the window, just the sheer ecstasy of the moment.

The world blurred for a time, and a voice eventually echoes in your mind. "That's enough."

You pull yourself out of the moment, tearing the ecstasy apart, and back to the real world. You pull your mouth away from her nipple and lay back.

"Wow... That was... amazing.”

“The fact that you could stop yourself, is a good sign...” she responds, smiling at you as her clawed hands move to your cryosuit’s zipper, sliding it down as far as it goes. She spreads the cryosuit to the sides, and places her hands on your bare chest gently. “I’m Kaitlin by the way.” She leans her naked chest against yours and peels her lips back away from her inch~ long fangs, giving you a good look. It is obvious what she wants.

The eager look on her face says it all, but she’s still wanting confirmation...

“Do it Kaitlin...” you tell her. “Bite me again and make me yours.”

You tilt your head to the side as her tongue slides along your neck. She stops where she bit you before. Her hips begin grinding against you as her salivating fangs slip out of your sight and back into your neck.

Your body tenses from the pain of her second bite, followed by a pleasing sensation as Kaitlin resumes her feeding.

“Ohhhh my god” you cry out. Moaning loudly.

Kaitlin quickly covers your mouth, hushing you. You get the point. “Kaitlin...” you whisper, as she removes her hand. “This feeling is amazing...”

Your arousal from her continued grinding becomes overpowering, and your instincts reciprocate as you thrust against her, albeit ineffectively with your cryosuit in the way.

No paralysis? I still feel strong...

Your arms slide up her bare back, fondling, grabbing, whatever they can. You cradle the back of her head, and squueze her butt as your dry humping and her grinding becomes more vigorous.

“Kaitlin...” you whisper. “I need to be inside of you...”

You feel Kaitlin clamp down, sucking harder. You gasp in pleasure.

“Kaitlin...”

She suddenly pulls her fangs out, breathing heavily and obviously drunk with pleasure, then slides off you and stands up. You watch, intoxicated with her, as she slides the cryosuit down and off of her. Her figure is perfect, and you eagerly eye her pussy. A glistening of moisture on her lips lets you know she feels the same.

You stand up and slide your own cryosuit off as fast as possible. She looks at you expectantly and you step up to her, kissing her deeply. Her hand grabs your dick and begins stroking it as you passionately make out. You spin her around and break the kiss, leaning her back on the cryo bed to fuck her. Instead, she hisses at you softly, fangs bared, then nuzzles your head to the side again and sinks her fangs back into your neck.

You are once again flooded with pleasure and calm, but a fierce arousal as well. Her slow stroking of your dick while she feeds keeps you satisfied for a few moments until you feel her fangs withdraw from your neck again.

She lays back, getting comfortable on the cryo bed, and slowly spreads her legs for you in submission. You eagerly eye her offering, and surprisingly, find bite marks on either side of her clit.

“He bit you there too?”

Kaitlin blushes, hesitating in her response. “Yes, I... “ “well... she...”

You interrupt, “nevermind”, and climb on top of the cryo bed with her. You slide the head of your dick along her labia as she reaches down, parting her pussy and guiding you in.

Warmth consumes your dick as you slide inside of her, and all finally feels right in the world. Your eyes meet, and you embrace each other with a passionate kiss as all sense of rational thought goes out the window. You begin thrusting her, and she pulls to the side, away from your kiss, latching back onto your neck to feed.

The flood of pleasure and relaxation from her bite is enough to quickly finish you off, and you throb violently inside of her as you cum. Your orgasm is interrupted by a searing pain that overwhelms the canine teeth in your mouth, which lasts only a few seconds. Your tongue explores the pain, finding what you expect. Your own set of fangs.

Kaitlin pulls away from your neck, and you watch as her fangs retract, returning to a mostly normal appearance. Her legs wrap around you, resting on your back as she leans in and kisses you intimately, exploring your new fangs with her tongue. Her now soft hands slide down to your dick, teasing you. “You did pretty well down there,” she giggled, obviously pleased with her own experience.

Kaitlin unfolds her legs behind you, and you pull out of her, sliding off of the cryo bed and stand up. You open the cryo bed utility kit and wipe off with the washcloth there. You hand Kaitlin the other one, and she does the same. You both exchange awkward glances as you put back on your cryosuits.

You feel your fangs recede as your arousal calms. Satiated for now, I guess.

Kaitlin eventually speaks, “We need to go back into cryostasis.”

“But, I thought it was my shift to start working?” You reply confused.

“No, I hacked my terminal as soon as I got on board and scheduled an early wakeup so I could assess the situation. I took care of a few loose ends and then woke you up after making the decision to turn you, if you were willing. Otherwise... I was just going to feed on you. The hunger was getting... distracting.”

“How long until I start craving?” You ask. “And... did I satisfy your needs? As a vampire... I mean...”

“Two days, maybe three. With cryo sleep we can put off that need for awhile though. When you come to, I will have plans in place for your needs.”

She walks over to you, seeming happy for the first time. “You’ll be happy to know that you were as delicious as you were pleasing.” She smiles at you, and you can see her fangs subtly extend as she leans in and kisses you. She withdraws and taps the cryo bed with her hand, indicating for you to get in.

You nod, and climb into your cryo pod. You exchange awkward goodnights, and Kaitlin pushes a button on the console. The cryopod slides back into the wall.

You wonder what is to come next, after such an already chaotic and unexpected start to the 200 year voyage to Sanctuary.

Your vision fades to black, and oblivion takes you.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)