More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you?

Sam the slacker

This certainly wasn’t your first pick for college, but you really had little choice. In high school you slacked through everything, barely passing at all. This was not from a lack of intelligence, but more because in your early school years things were so easy you never developed a work ethic, and ended up suffering later when classes and tests took any real effort. You always figured you were smart enough to squeak into a good college, but in the end you were rejected from all but one. Your mother had not only told you that if you weren’t in college you would be out on the streets, she was also the one who made you apply here as a backup.

As you walk through the campus toward freshman orientation, you could see the rumors about this place did not do it justice. Most of what you heard dealt with the supposed far left leanings of the school and it’s list of world recognized female alumni, so you had thought it would simply be a lot of History of Women classes and Feminist sororities, but as you passed a common area with a thin boy half naked wearing only latex booty shorts and getting bound in a stockade, it dawns on you just how different the rumors were from reality. You try not to make eye contact with the poor boy, who was now being flogged from behind by a older women who fit the picture of a stern librarian, wondering what he could have possibly done to deserve such a horrible fate.

You make it safely to orientation, sitting over to the side to avoid drawing attention to yourself. From here you get a good look at the incoming freshman class. The auditorium was filled with just under 2000 students, and about 80% of them were women. Most of the guys, many sitting in small island of men in the sea of estrogen, were like you, nervously looking around and wondering what they had gotten themselves into. A few of them, however, had seem to already stepped in it some way or another, as they were naked or in fetish gear being controlled by one or more of your female classmates. One you could see clearly was naked on all fours, wearing only a collar and leash, eating out a preppy blonde girl who completely ignored him as she spoke in a loud valley girl accent to anyone who would listen. You might have enjoyed the liberal views on sexual actions here if you weren’t terrified of the implications of what you’ve seen.

The lights dim, and a professionally dressed woman steps to the podium in the front of the auditorium. “Welcome incoming freshman!” She begins. “ I am Dean Harrington, and I am looking forward to a exciting new year with each of you! Now this won’t take long, and afterwards you will be released to your dorms.”

You can’t help but admire the Dean. She was likely in her late 30s or early forties, but had the skin and figure of a woman half her age. She wore a black woman’s cut suit with a red buttoned down undershirt and tall high heels, making her tower over the podium. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled into an extremely tight bun, and her makeup accentuated her high cheekbones and piercing eyes.

The Dean goes over some droll information first, like how to find your class schedule and where facilities are located. She then addresses the students. “First, to our young women. You are the pride and joy of our school, and we will make sure your experience with us will be the best times of your young lives. Have fun, but be respectful of other women and their fun.” All the girls smile, knowing the hidden meaning of her words. The Dean then addresses you and your fellow male students. “To our young men, our goal is to reshape how society has unnecessary privileged some over others in the past. Obey the rules, learn from your experiences here, and take that knowledge back into the world to make it a better place.”

You certainly felt the disparity of expectations on the genders. With that she releases the group, and you get up to leave quickly, not feeling comfortable surrounded in such a large group.

Do you make it to the dorm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)