More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you and what are you wearing?

Sam, waking up in a sissy outfit.

You first notice your thin arms are covered in a fine white lace, ending in pink leather cuffs locked around your wrists. Lifting your arms to inspect them, you noticing small gold shaped padlocks jingling on each cuff. You next notice your body is covered in the fluffiest and frillier dress you’ve ever seen. It is pink with white accents, with puffy shoulders and a built in skirt starting just below your chest and barely reaching your legs. There is multiple layers of frills under the dress, proofing it out greatly. It forms up attaching to a built in collar, tight around your throat, with another heart padlock at the back. After the dress you start to feel your legs, covered in tight white lace stockings. They feel slightly constricting, yet somehow supporting and amazingly smooth. Your feet are in black high heel shoes, locked by the same padlocks around your ankles. You start to move, and notice your head feels heavier as well. Reaching up, it seems you have a heavily curled wig attached to your head, in a way that it won’t budge. Pulling some of it into view, you notice it is bright blonde.

This is all so strange. You’ve never worn women’s clothes in your life, let alone something this... girly. Hell you’ve never seen a girlier outfit than this in your life! Despite the confusion, somehow you are turned on slightly by all of this. You feel your cock try to harden, only to be painfully restricted. You reach under your dress, past the silk panties, and notice something hard and plastic encasing your cock. Your skirt is too fluffy to allow you to see, but it feels like it is in the shape of your cock, but fully encases it.

You try to think how you could have gotten like this, or even how you got here in the first place.

What is the last thing you remember?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)