More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ImCoyote ImCoyote

You wake up. Who are you?

Saaya, currently unemployed

“Wait… so you’re telling me that I can just shit and piss anywhere I please?” you ask.

The voice pauses for a moment, “Yes, I know it may be a lot to handle for you.”

“Hell fuckin’ yeah! You know how long I’ve fantasized about that?!”

“Wait, what? Out of all the people I’ve- you know what, never mind.”

“Why else would a deity put someone into that fate? Out of torment?”

The voice stays silent.

“Well answer me this, assuming that we can do that, is free ‘use’ also a thing?”

“Yes… now enough questioning me, I don’t even know how you did because no one ever really does. All of your questions will be answered by personal discovery. Now, seeing as you are quite giddy to wake up and I need to get to my next order of business,” the voice finishes mid-sentence.

You are Saaya, currently unemployed and living in small town suburbia with your twin Fae.

You feel the warm covers around your naked body. You could make it warmer, you think to yourself. You lay there with your eyes closed and let open the flood gates. The covers and sheets get completely soaked around your pussy as well as into your bush hairs. You wonder if there is a limit to how long you can keep this up as a warmth fills you.

Suddenly a whispery voice fills the room, it’s Fae.

“Heheh, I’m gonna wake her up with a surprise!” she whispers to herself mischievously.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)