More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dissonant Soundtrack Dissonant Soundtrack

Who are you?

Rosa, the Latina country girl

Rosa quickly undresses and leaves her clothes in a neat pile in the corner. She was embarrassed, of course, but she had learned to push through those feelings. Not that she had anything to be embarrassed about, really, her 5’1 frame was lean and athletic. She had excellent endurance from her years of playing soccer with her brothers and the other kids at school. Annoyingly, her classmates assumed she was good at it because she was Latina.

No, you idiots. She would think. I’m good at it because I fucking practice.

She got that drive from her dad. He was a former Marine, and sometimes Rosa wondered if she had only kept her virginity because the other guys were scared of him and her brothers. In any event, it had worked.

They’re not here now. Just me against the world.

They had argued for her not to go, begged, pleaded, even cried. But their ranch wasn’t doing so well and she knew it wouldn’t last another year at that pace. She signed up for the show as soon as she could sneak away on her 18th birthday. $10 million would change everything and she was prepared to risk herself to try.

This is for you, Papi. She thought, as the horn sounded and the door opened.

Rosa let the other girls sprint out and run in all directions. She watched them go.

Perfect. She thought. None of them had picked the rocky hills. When Rosa was younger, she snuck into her dad’s old footlocker and borrowed his Marine field manual. It was boring reading, but it helped her feel connected to him. And she remembered its advice.

“When pursued by the enemy, take the path of most resistance. They will assume you will seek an easier route and will not follow.”

Rosa had no idea where the prize was and the island seemed too large to find it. She figured her best chance was to keep her virginity long enough for the other women to lose theirs. Hide up in the hills and let the other girls get run down.

She set off at an average pace. She tried in vain to keep her black hair out of her face. She wasn’t even sure a hair tie would have been allowed under the rules, and fifty horny bastards chasing her didn’t seem like an ideal tradeoff for it. So she dealt with it.

Which way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)