More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dissonant Soundtrack Dissonant Soundtrack

Which way?

Run to the hills! Run for your life!

Rosa reached the base of the hills after a short hike. She figured she had picked correctly, she hadn’t seen or heard anyone coming in this direction. Still, she stopped to listen every so often just to be sure.

She paused to check the map. There appeared to be only a handful of safe houses in the hilly area, which meant fewer supplies. But also fewer women fighting for them and hopefully no men waiting for her.

Time to climb my way out.

She started to make her way up the rocky hillside. She ducked from cover to cover as she went, but no matter what Rosa was going to be exposed up here. In more ways than one, too. As soon as she cleared the treeline the wind from the ocean started washing over her naked body and chilled her to the bone. The heat from sun didn’t balance it out, either.

Rosa gritted her teeth and kept going, but the climb and the cold air were taking her strength faster then she had anticipated. Growing up far from the ocean, Rosa didn’t know how cold sea breezes really could get. The sun was starting to lower in the sky, Rosa decided she could hide out a bit and wait for the sun to drop and the wind to die down, or she could abandon this plan and return to the forest.

What does she decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)