More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

Where does she go next?

Roller Coaster

Mackenzie walked straight towards the Roller Coaster. She grew excited as she saw it was a short line. She got in the line was excited. "Oh this is going to be so much fun." She smiles. She walked with the rest of the line to see she was pretty much next. Mackenzie was surprised to find the line for the roller coaster so short, but she certainly wasn't about to complain! The ride was an absolute beast, boasting several high falls and loops, coupled with an incredible top speed. Getting the adrenaline going was always a fun experience, so far as Mackenzie was concerned.

Climbing into a cart, Mackenzie sat in anticipation as the safety bar was pulled down and locked into place. As the other riders were escorted to carts, Mackenzie idly contemplated picking up the picture that would be taken at the end of the ride. She didn't normally do that, but there was always a first time for everything...

Little did Mackenzie know that picture would be a source of shame and embarrassment she'd do anything to keep from the sight of others. As the last of the riders was seated and the roller coaster began to lurch to life, Mackenzie braced herself for the fun. Mackenzie sat in nervous excitement as the roller coaster cars began their slow ascent before the initial drop. As the first cars crested the peak of the track, Mackenzie gripped the safety bar tightly with a mix of fear and anticipation. And then the cars were off, rocketing down the tracks at breakneck speed. The wind roared around Mackenzie as she let out a thrilled yell of her own.

During the drop, Mackenzie's butt had risen slightly off the seat. The wind furiously pushed up her dress, but the tight safety bar against her lap had prevented the garment from riding up too much. Still, when her rear returned to the seat cushion, her dress had risen a little bit higher up her legs, and a little bit more of her thighs were in contact with the seat.

Mackenzie didn't even notice as the ride continued, racing along incredibly fast. But then, the process repeated itself at the next drop. The dress rose up slightly higher, and by the end of the descent, some of Mackenzie's ass was also in bare contact with the seat. Again and again the roller coaster rose and fell, lifting the hem of the beauty's dress a little each time. And each time, the dress came closer and closer to being free of the restrictive safety bar holding it in place. Mackenzie was far too enthralled with the ride to notice the gradual sensation.

By the time the cars reached the peak before the final drop, Mackenzie's dress was only barely under her at all. Her pussy was only partially covered and her ass was almost completely uncovered. Only her positioning in the car shielded them from view of the other riders. Mackenzie steeled herself for the final drop. As she plummeted downwards, she threw her arms up over her head in wild glee.

And then the last inch of the dress slipped free of the safety bar. The rushing wind immediately took hold of the dress. With no resistance from her arms, the dress shot up Mackenzie's body and was quickly whisked right over her head. Mackenzie was now completely naked in the roller coaster car!

Mackenzie hadn't even registered what had happened quite yet when there was a sudden flash and the ride began slowing down. She could suddenly feel the wind all over her body. Glancing down, Mackenzie gave a shriek at the sight of her completely naked form. She quickly threw her arms in front of her body, right as the cars pulled back into the loading station where a crowd of people was waiting to board the ride.

The cars came to a halt and the crowd began cheering and shouting at the sight of the naked bombshell in front of them. Mackenzie wanted desperately to flee the crowded area, but the safety bar was still holding her securely in place. A few agonizing moments later it disengaged and Mackenzie wasted no time in exiting the car.

She sprinted towards the exit sign, giving the waiting crowd a spectacular view of her ass while she ran. Mackenzie had no idea what to do! She was stuck in the middle of a busy amusement park with nothing but a pair of shoes. Her dress, her only form of cover, was gone. Surely it was now in some unreachable part of the roller coaster grounds.

Is her dress in the park?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)