More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Which of these guys will tell their tale?

Rob Anderson

I'm Rob Anderson and I am a substitute teacher of African American decent who is a teacher at a high school, and also married to my wife Megan with a side chick name Ingrid. I have this thing were I am always waking up in the morning as I always end up naked from either waking up naked, a bet or someone wanting me to strip at gunpoint. That's right I am in the buff in public but mainly at the school that I teach, or bound to be somewhere besides the school naked.

This phenomenon or as you can call it of me ending up naked somewhere takes me back to the day I woke up naked in the elevator as I was suppose to be at my wedding to marry my wife Megan, as I said before that me and her are married already. It's like Deja vu all over when I appear naked anywhere naked, as everyone in public has seen me naked already except for my wife even in the school I teach.

Since the day, I started to be a looker for every woman that has seen my nude body, and man, my wife could ever be so lucky, even though women would laugh if they saw me naked as I try to cover up.

Where does Rob wind up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)