More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scarlet_Futa_Queen Scarlet_Futa_Queen

What and who are you, morsel?

Reyna the Black Dragoness

"Oh... well... I was mistaken, it seems. You look strong, fresh meat, but your still young and have much to learn. Happy hunting, Scales."

You open your eyes, and let out a rumbling yawn, stretching your jaw.

You see your in your lair, a massive cavern like space filled with gold and gems that you have horded in your time. This is your first lair, and if your mother was anything to go off of, this will be one of many. Despite that, you managed to take a good amount of treasure from an abandoned crypt, thus, truly setting up your lair.

You look at your magnificent reflection in the shining surface of the gold. Long, straight black hair falls over your shoulders and towards your breasts like waves made from the oily black night sky. Dark gray horns curl up from your hair, peaking out right in front of your bangs. Your arms look very human, despite being covered in ebony scales ending in jet black claws. Your feet look more reptilian with only three toes going forward and one going back, the same ebony scales covering them and the same jet colored claws curling out of your toes. A long tail with dark spines emerges out of your huge, thick, juicy ass, swaying back and forth from thigh to thick and juicy thigh. From your back, twin wings as big as you are spread out, their membrane a dark gray while the scales and claws on them a dark ebony. Your skin, however, is a pale white, smooth and soft to the touch. You especially love how soft and comfy your giant breasts are... both a perky K cup that have pink and puffy nipples that are super sensitive. Between your legs, however, is your other tail. Last you checked, it was just shy of 30 inches in length, the purple appendage ribbed for pleasure, and currently throbbing with morning wood. The grapefruit sized balls under it throb in agreement.

You stretch, and wander through the long and winding caves that you cleared out to be your lair, your dungeon... when you have minions to fill it up. Once you get to the entrance, you look out and see...

Where is your home located?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)