More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Justtag Justtag

What's next?

Rewritting the Past or Changing the Present?

Richard Brown wasn't the most extraordinary teenager out there, well, he stood out from his peers? Sure, getting held back an year does that, but his classroom or his friends weren't bothered with this, they were more bothered with his lack of either his self care or his defeatist attitude - and being 6'1 and having quite the intimidating appearance made for quite the contrast, as not only he had a bit of muscle in him due to playing basketball, but also because of how utterly bored his resting face looks.

"Mr. Brown? Do you have your last homework assignment?"

"Huh? Yes, Ms. Smith, I do."

Before his eyes was a woman of professional attitude and almost no charisma, as her natural deadpan voice immediately bored every single one of her students. She had her piercing blue eyes behind a pair of glasses, while her neatly combed hair sat around her shoulders, her uniform? Impeccable, with all the buttons in her light blue button up shirt being done and yet the shirt did almost nothing to conceal her sizeable breasts. She finished her attire with a pair of darker blue bell bottom pants that slightly clung to her frame, giving her a distinct look, of course, Richard wasn't focused on her appearance by now, only mildly looking at her face as a sign of mostly fear of her refusing to grade his work again.

The tall youngster reached out to his bag and got something out, before giving his teacher a few stacks of paper, and from the look on the woman's face, she was impressed, but not by much. After sheepishly looking away, Richard is whiskered away from this slightly uncomfortable moment by another boy, with the most stupid grin on his face and a lot of average features - from his shaggy brown hair to the unassuming freckles on his face.

"Dude, did you actually do homework? That's some good news."

"My Aunt had time to help me with it, you know, she good at it and all. I really just don't like Math, it's so loaded, I just hate it."

The other boy, often called by the nickname of Razzy just rolled his eyes and called his attention to the blackboard, where their teacher returned and started writing some equations and giving the class a bit of lecture, but the focus of the pair wasn't on what's written in the board, but on their teacher's rather perky ass, which filled her dress nicely.

"Dude, we should focus on the subject... I barely understand half of this thing."

"Relax Ritchie. She's quite the beauty ain't it? Blonde, mole on her cheek, blue eyes, cute ass and a humongous pair of knockers... And she's supposedly single? Count me in."

The teens simply sighed, one in annoyance and the other in satisfaction at seeing his favorite teacher. The class bell rang not too long after this exchange and as soon as Razzy tried slinking away, the teacher reminded him of his detention time with her, and Richard started walking back home. The walk wasn't long and he definitely was a bit sad that his aunt had to sell her car so they could move into a new place. After arriving at the apartment building, it doesn't take long for him to get to his house and try to unlock the door, but the door was still locked? Then, he did the usual for when this happened and looked under the carpet by the doorstand, it wasn't there?!

"Hey. Your aunt took your grandpa to the Doctor, she didn't leave the key under the carpet this time. Thought that you're going to be late. I'm a friend of hers. From work."

"Hey... Uhm... Ms.?"

"Jones. But you can call me Jessica, your aunt and I go way back. Don't worry, I know about you Richard."

The boy was slightly confused at this exchange, but shook her hand after the mysterious woman extended to him, with her offering a polite smile and him smiling a bit awkwardly in return. As he gave her a look over, she didn't seemed suspicious, with her casual yet sleek look - leather jacket, a rather old pair of jeans, grey shirt underneath and her long black straight hair being not being her most defining feature, but instead it was her stare, almost as if her eyes were also scanning him, but on a deeper level.

After a weird few seconds of both of them analyzing each other, Jessica apologizes and unlocks the door with the key, and explains that his aunt should be back under an hour tops, which didn't bothered Ritchie. The two of them then got comfy in the apartment, with the boy sitting down at the couch to watch some TV as he eats some cereal and milk, while Jessica was sitting on a small recliner couch nearby, reading something on an old newspaper, nothing interesting to him atleast.

  • "There has been a spill of supposedly "Cosmic Radiation" at the center of New York next to the Baxter Building, under no circumstances civilians should near the building and if you live nearby, contact the nearest authorities in order to get you realocated towards the nearest shelter. The Fantastic Four are working on the mysterious leak of energy and it seems like case won't be resolved soon."

"Damn. My grandpa's doc should be around Baxter. I need to call my aunt real quick."

"It is close? I'll call her myself, I can get someone to bring them home."

The teen insisted on calling her, but the woman just pulled out her phone and went to the kitchen, already trying to contact her friend. As the boy sighs, something felt strange, like felt weird, a few seconds ago he was fine, was the cereal or the milk expired? He could feel his head throbbing and maybe he felt dizzy? When the boy felt himself almost tumbling towards the floor, he was caught by none other than the woman whom he met not too long ago, the look in her eyes being mildly concerned as he could feel something deep inside of him awaken.

"Are you okay, Ritchie?"

"Yes Ms. Jones... Urgh, my head is throbbing..."

"Calm down, I'll try to call your aunt, let her know you're here and try to know where she is."

He was hyperventilating, mostly from the rush of adrenaline that he felt when the whole dizziness happened, and as much as the tall teen wanted to digress, he was indeed feeling off... His mind reeled in back at the start of the day, when his friend was talking about his teacher in such a... Honestly lewd way. He sometimes couldn't believe how he got away with everything he said, almost as if the freckled boy could get away with such comments, which slightly annoyed Richard for several reasons, but the most important was that he was jealous about Razzy, about his confidence to spout out those things and not simply regret what he said.

"I wish I could be as confident as Razzy... No... I wish I could have someone to help me with building some confidence."

For a second, it was if the whole world shook and he was the only one that felt it, extremly loud bell sounds, the whole world getting white for a second, it was as if the world would end, so he tried closing his eyes and forgetting the uncomfortable nature of it all, only for it to stop rather quickly.

"Ritchie, I already called your aunt and she's fine. Your grandfather has already gone to his normal doctor routine and they're stopping at the mall to buy him some new clothes, are you feeling well? Misha said that you're not exactly well today."

"T-thanks Ms. Jones... Urgh my head."

The boy slowly opened his eyes and was greeted with the most absurd scene he's ever seen in his life. The woman whom previously was dressed smart and efficiently, whom was polite and friendly to him, was now barely dressed, almost as if she woke up half an hour ago. Gone was the leather jacket and the grey shirt too, now replaced by what he could swear was one of his aunt's many white shirts that fit the woman perfectly, the way that the shirt was loose on her torso and yet how tightly it clung around the braless sizeable breasts was something out of this world to the boy. Gone were the jeans the woman used before, now what only could be described as an act of obscenity in the boy's head, she was wearing some very short shorts, that atleast reminded him of the jeans blue due to their own dark blue color, the new shorts did absolutely no justice to how well they were seemingly squeezing the woman's thighs, which appeared to be... Bigger than before? He didn't care, atleast he was shocked enough that he didn't care for that, not noticing a peculiar item on Jessica's hand, a ring adorned with a small diamond on top of it.

"Ms. Jones? Is that one of your teacher's? I don't go by that name for years, are you sure you're fine Ritchie? You're making me worried."

"Yes. I... do, Jessica..."

"You're... Back to life atleast, I prefered when you used to call me aunty, it was so cute."

The woman fixed her normally combed hair, now all natural and a bit messy, amd smiled warmly, shooting the boy a warm and almost motherly look, something that he could not even consider from her or atleast what he seen from her. Wait, did she just called herself his auntie? What? His aunt was never married, heck, he never even seen her date before, what was happening? Did he died in the weird white flash and he was now in some twisted afterlife where everyone dressed and talked nonsense?

Did he died and was sent to somewhere else, or was this the start of something great?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)