More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

Fast forward to the finish of your "batcave" and new "meatsuit"

Written by Reset

It was a few week later, and Aaron was in the last stages of setting up his own little 'batcave' down below the basement of his home. Aaron managed to wire himself enough money to get some shady contractors to help him build the thing, which included a workout room, a practice range, some spots to store weapons, outfits, and tools, and a series of small holding cells for 'prisoners' you might take along the way. He made sure everyone involved was paid well enough to look the other way from the sketchy nature of his project. They finished it all up remarkably fast as well. It was overall a speedy and silent construction.

The woman from the bank was now sitting in one these cells, thoroughly confused. She had no idea how much time had passed, but she knew that she was moved somehow. He had been using the gas on her when he needed to spend time in his own body, but otherwise he'd been inhabiting hers, and he could feel the confusion was breaking down her willpower a fair bit. Her body didn't feel like it had been that often, and she didn't feel like she'd been spending whole days tied up either, but her mind was waking and blacking out with no warning, leaving her in a state of mental and emotional flux. "Please, just let me go! I don't care anymore!" she shouts, "I swear I'll just leave!"

Aaron was tempted to feel sorry for her, but he knew what she was capable of from the bank and from the time he had been walking around in her form. It had been a while since he'd actually heard her speak without him using her voice now that he thought about it; he supposed it was easy to think of her as a pair of clothes or an extension of himself when she was always knocked out or possessed. She might run now if he let her go, but she would be likely to return for after recovering, and he didn't want to fight her a second time. "Sorry, but you're too useful to me. I need you."

"For what," she replied, obviously confused, "what good could I be for you?"

Aaron shrugged, "its complicated. By the way, I never got your name, who are you?"

"I'm not going to tell you!" she screamed.

"Well that's a pity, gonna make it hard to be you," Aaron muttered back. She shook her head, sure she misheard him. "I'll just call you Ariana, how about that?"

"This is crazy... I need to get out..."

Aaron put a hand to his chin and pondered it for a second. "Yeah sure, I'll let you out," Aaron said, abruptly turning the key and opening the cell. 'Ariana' got up, and tried to bolt for the exit, but in an instant Aaron vanished from her sight and everything went black.

Aaron, back in the woman's body, popped her neck and stretched her limbs. "Aaaaah, there we are. I gotta say, she's a much better ride than myself, especially since she hasn't been fighting as much." She had been dressed in what Aaron decided would be her 'prison garb' which was just a loose longsleeve shirt and a baggy pair of black sweatpants that he had found in his room. He went out and got some clothing for her, but figured he'd put off getting a real wardrobe until the hero thing was really underway.He threw the shirt and pants off, now just in her bra and panties as he walked over to his temporary "Hero Outfit" hanging up in the hideout. It wasn't as flashy or revealing as most superheroine's clothes, but Hank had said that it wouldn't be very realistic to run around in a leotard. Rather, it looked like a somewhat more conservative version of what Black Widow would wear - a tight black bulletproof jacket and dark pants. The only difference was that the top was zipped up and thick enough to actually offer protection while mostly allowing for free movement. Aaron though it was a bit boring, but he would trust Hank's judgement. If he wanted to cosplay at some point, the woman's body would still be available, so he'd go the safe route for now. Hank suggested he wear a ski mask as well to hide her identity, but he declined; it just made him look villainous. Instead, he went with a more classic route using a domino mask over her eyes. Hank said it didn't disguise her well enough, but Aaron wanted some say over the costume. He figured he'd maybe dye her hair later or something if it became a problem.

He threw the outfit on and looked himself over in the mirror. He flexed her arms tried out her glare. "Looking good!" he said to himself as blew a kiss to the reflection he was getting a bit too used to. "Alright, enough sitting around now! I got the power, the body, the tools, its time to get started fighting crime!"

With night as his cover, he sneaks out of the hideaway through a secret exit, ending up a few blocks away. He figured he'd start small, and just patrol the blocks surrounding his own neighborhood tonight for anything suspicious. As he skulked around the neighborhood, the woman's body very adept at stealth, did he come across anything unusual?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)