More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

You got an idea!

Written by Reset

The woman was still restrained, but it seemed she had woken up since the last possession. She was breathing heavily, not sure what was going on, an glared straight at Aaron and Hank. "Why... why haven't you let me go yet? Or killed me? What are you going to do?!" Aaron suppose it must have been weird for her - she was blacking out, but when she woke up her body still felt like it had been awake and exercised/fed, even though she had no memory of doing such things. She probably had no idea how much time had past since Aaron had only been leaving her body for brief bursts.

"Go ahead and knock her out," Aaron said to Hank, "before she tries to break free."

She pulled on her restraints and screamed as Hank approached, but it was no use. The gas took its effect and she was out like a light.

"So what do you intend to do with her?" Hank asked as she slumped to the ground. "I mean, even if we don't turn her in directly, we could probably just tie her up and leave her outside the department. What are we keeping her for?"

Aaron smiled and raised a finger. "Well, every hero needs a costume, right?"

"...right?" Hank responded, sounding a bit unsure.

"So, she'll be mine!" Aaron replied, sounding a bit too satisfied. "Iron Man has his suit when he fights evil, right? So when I need to fight crime, I'll use her body! You haven't been here to see it Hank, but she's badass and when I'm in her body, I'm badass, and since its not really my body, I don't have to worry about what happens to her. Not to mention, I'll still have my powers to fall back on. I'll be like, Deadman if he was also the Punisher or something."

Hank raised an eyebrow at that conclusion, but he realized he was in too deep to back out now. "Alright then, well, we got to make the holding cell for your 'Super Suit' here if we want to keep her. We have enough gas to make it so she won't be a problem for a while, but we ought to get started now."

Aaron was glad Hank was on board with his idea, "you got it dude! Now lets go scout out some rich 'benefactors' for our project."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)