More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

A quiet patrol

Aaron's first adventure in the city was a bit mild to say the least. It was a rather peaceful night. There were some bar fights here and there along with some speeding, but overall a peaceful night. This was a bit odd as Aaron knows that it was rather dangerous to be out at night, particularly for women as he is now currently one for the time being. With his new "suit" running around was relatively easy as "Ariana" was a athletic freak of nature, a run like this would make his body tried a lot earlier. After an hour or so he only managed to find a few petty crimes to stop, and with Ariana's body it was like fighting children. He would leave out a note on each crime scene. Aaron deiced to take a break and climbed to the top of a rooftop to contact Hank back at HQ. Using an earpiece he called up Hank to gave a status report.

"Yo Hank its "queen bee" I'm an hour or so in and there isn't anything bad out here, there's a few fights between a few bums that happened, but I stepped in when things got heated and beat the crap out of some guys." Aaron said stretching out his long firm legs.

"Aaron you didn't just gone around and beat up random people for the fun of it have you?"

"No Hank I just cleaned up the streets one criminal at a time, and I left a note at each site to spread the word that a new hero is watching over this city"

"Aaron you can't be reckless out there, and what's with this queen bee thing" Hank said.

"Its a code name, I thought it was cool, oh and Ariana's body is simply amazing! The speed, skills, and reflexes, are top notch, and I haven't even used the weapons you gave me ether!"

"Well let's hope you don't have to use them Aaron"

"I mean with this body and my mind, I'm like a real Black Widow, but we got to equip her with a training bra cause the "twins" bounce every where when I run, not that I'm complaining too much." Aaron said with a perverted smile.

"Look Aaron I've been having second thoughts on using "Ariana" for our gain, it just seems wrong" Hanks said.

"Hey there don't think about it like that, this women is just doing "community service" in a way" Aaron said.

"I guess so, but it still makes me feel a bit bad, but as long as it's for the greater good, I'll bear with it"

"Well what's the next plan. Hank?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)