More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

What does Mackenzie do first?

Remember a secluded spot she'd been told about.

Mackenzie was about to lie down on her towel and enjoy the sun when she was stopped by a thought popping into her head. Her friend, Rachel, had told her a while ago about a secluded part of the beach that pretty much nobody seemed to know about. It was a bit of a walk to get there, but it was supposed to be beautiful and so far from the beach's more popular spots that you couldn't even hear the crowds. If today was supposed to be about relaxation, then surely isolation would be a welcome addition?

Picking her towel back up, Mackenzie quickly set off across the beach. Her memory managed to hold up as she recalled Rachel's directions to the secret spot, passing groups of happy tourists and local enthusiasts all the while. Finally, as she slipped past a tall hedge of plant life, Mackenzie stepped onto the sands of her destination. Rachel's words hadn't been hyperbole; the stretch of sand was deserted and peaceful, the water clear and inviting, and the redhead couldn't hear any signs of other people.

Mackenzie smiled wide as she ran across the sand and laid out her towel on the empty beach. Kicking off her sandals and setting aside her hat, Mackenzie laid down on her towel, ready to enjoy the sun. Then another thought hit her. Biting her lip nervously, Mackenzie considered her situation. She was alone, in a spot most people didn't even know about. She could probably get away with sunbathing completely naked and nobody would ever know. It was a naughty idea, and a small part of her reminded Mackenzie that it was also a stupid idea, but the tingle the redhead felt between her legs at the thought of doing something so taboo was incredibly tempting...

Does Mackenzie toss the bikini and sunbath nude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)