More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scalesniffer Scalesniffer

What and who are you, morsel?

Reigna, Kraken-Gorgon hybrid!

"A young titan of the deep... Don't grow arrogant, or you might end up someone else's bitch..."

You woke up with a yawn, as you lay in the little nest you had made in your deep sea cavern. You looked into the old mirror that was propped up against a cavern wall. You admired your gorgeous reflection.

Your hair was a writhing nest of chest length serpents with brilliant green scales and red eyes. You smiled at the sight of your sexy violet lips, and poked out your long and slimy tongue. Despite your younger age, your breasts were E cup, and rather perky. Your arms were incredibly pale and slimy, just like your tentacles, and they ended in long, slender fingers. Your blue eyes admire your twin cocks, inherited from your gorgon mother. The two were at fourteen inches when at full mast, and were very sensitive. Just before your body turns into a mass of tentacles, was your thick ass and your constantly wet pussy. Each of your long, violet tentacles had dots on them that glowed in the darkness of the sea.

You gently stroked your cocks with your tentacles, as you wanted to start the day out by covering your tentacles with cum. After that, you could go for a swim, maybe finding a scylla or mermaid... If you were lucky you'd get your hands on a surface dweller.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)