More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kooklis Kooklis

Who discovers this magical trinket?

Rebekah

Rebekah pulled her white shirt off, revealing her D-cup breasts. They jiggled, as her red bikini barely contained them. She smirked as several gazes followed her every move. She looked to her right and several guys quickly looked away, trying to hide the fact they were checking her out. To her left, Emily was red with envy. Rebekah smiled back at her sister. It was no secret Emily was jealous of her body. what girl wouldn't be?

Suddenly Ranger dashed past her and right into the ocean, showering her with salt water.

"Ugh...stupid dog" she mumbled under her breath.

Rebekah darted after Ranger to retrieve him, when her foot snagged on something in the water, causing her to fall face first into the waves. Several people from the beach , most notably Emily, laughed as she tumbled into the ocean

Cursing Rebekah picked herself up, now dripping head to toe. Angrily, she stuck her hand into murky water to see what had tripped her. To her surprise she felt metal, a chain of some kind. She grabbed the object and pulled it from the water.

The culprit was a golden necklace with a large beautiful emerald gem stone. Rebekah gazed upon her find.

Amazing! Maybe this trip will be worth it after all! She thought to herself. The emerald gleamed in the bright sunlight.

Rebekah looked around. It appeared no one had payed any attention to her after her initial fall. The beautiful necklace was hers to keep if she so desired.

Rebekah smirked once again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)