More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ENIAC ENIAC

What's next?

Before that, Sabryna was walking on the beach

Being a wealthy girl was probably the dream of most teenagers or even spoiled adults, but Sabryna knew that it was just a dream. Doesn't matter how much you expend, eventually it becomes pointless. To most people money means power, status, freedom, happiness, all... To Sabryna, only a way to fill the void inside of her. Her mother.

She didn't know her, all she ever had was a photo her father gave her, and a story that she died when Sabryna was 3 years old. How was that supposed to be enough? He didn't even talk about her, what she liked to do, how was her personality, did she even love her own daughter? Not even that he shared with her.

Dave Boon, a recognized businessman, spent 70% of his time at work, 29% working at their house or sleeping, and 1% if she was lucky, lunching with her. Their relationship was almost nonexistent, but that didn't blind her to see that even with those circumstances, he was sad to be incapable of talking to her about Karen, her mother.

All her childhood, Sabryna was raised by teachers, butlers or nannies. Maybe because of that she liked to talk with them, rather than people of her "status". Occasionally, her father takes her to his partners meetings or social events, where at least people like Miss Wood treated her like a human being and not like a “trophy”. Most of the time she complied saying nothing and went to it, but the last time she didn't.

"No" Was her answer "I don't want to do it anymore"

She took time to process the situation. It was probably the last summer before college. Her father told her that it would be a good idea if they went to the beach. The hotel was holding an event in the name of his company, and it will be a great opportunity to relax, he said.

She continued "You always do the same thing, you take me to events from your associates, or rather your own events, I don't even want to know... You said that is important for image and everything, but with all due respect, I don’t want to be part of them. You know the only thing that matters to me now, but you never want to talk about her" She practiced that. Was kind of refreshing to let it all go away.

"I know… That's precisely the reason why I want us to go" That took her completely off guard "I know I made you suffer all these past years because of that but really, I can't just talk about it... Not here, but there"

A complete mix of emotions and questions were bombarding Sabryna's head, but she managed to resume them "... Why there?" A moment of silence.

"That's where I met her, that's where you were born, that place is… Where she died" He was making a real effort to not lose his composure "And finally.,. Her last will was for you to know all of that when you were this age"


She wasn't sure why she accepted his terms, but there she was, alone walking on the beach waiting for the night for when the event to conclude, that was when they both were going to talk. That moment she felt some hope, that she would find out all she wanted.

She sat on the sand and saw the people to distract her mind. Her attention was focused on a family who just arrived. The father took an umbrella and began to get things down, their dog was exploring the surroundings. A blond girl who she assumed was her age was walking on the beach trying to look provocative “(She has a lot of determination)” She thought.

A boy was having some trouble getting his wallet out of the car. She saw who she thought was the older sister wearing a white shirt, and a towel around her waist. Then a woman left the car and began to talk with the older sister. The sister didn't look happy, but the woman who she assumed was her mother gave her a smile and whispered something to her, which made the sister almost jump for joy. Then they both shared a hug.

"(That could have been us mom... If you didn't leave)" A sad smile was on Sabryna's face.

She turned off and went back to the hotel. She heard some people laugh but didn't give it much importance.


Back to the hotel she decided to go to the inside pool, to rest a bit on the hydro massage. The pool was empty, maybe because of the event ahead or maybe because it was a good day outside. "Well I prefer it that way" She entered the pool just wearing her blue and green swimsuit, not that provocative as a bikini, but gave a good view of her body.

She was 5ft and 7in tall, with a well defined body, a soft and silky skin with modest B-cup chest, and light brown hair to the middle of her back. A notable asset of hers was her eyes, with a green color and deep look. She always thought they came from her mother; her father's eyes are brown after all. She had a cute face, with a little nose and no makeup. That never was her thing.

She entered the water, having all the pool to herself. All she could do now was wait. She sat on one of the borders, which had a bench inside the water so people could enjoy the hydro massages on the pool “That's good... Soo comfortable... Soo tired…”


"Hey" Someone was speaking "Hey! Are you ok?" The voice was speaking to her.

"Uh... Whaaaaat?" She said yawning, trying to open her eyes.

“Ohh, I'm so sorry, I thought you fainted or something, you almost were kissing the water... Didn't mean to disturb you... But really you almost breathed water.”

Now Sabryna could see who she was talking to, it was the girl she saw this afternoon hugging her mother. She completely opens her eyes now to examine her. She was wearing a red bikini, revealing her almost perfectly defined curves that seemed to be divine made. Also, she was wearing a golden necklace with a radiant emerald. It Looked pretty...

"Oh no no" She felt like she awoke from some sort of trance " I just fell asleep here… Thank you, really" She thanked cordially "Excuse me, what time is it?"

“Almost 8 O'clock.”

"Oh I still have time, thank you " She smiled and realized that they were the only ones at the pool.

Rebekah watched her more closely “Oh no need, really... Oh wait, are you Sabryna Boon?”

"Yes, I am" Timidly she answered, and the other girl's expression said that she couldn't believe it.

"OMG... This makes sense, Daniel work at your father's company, that's why we came to this place as an invitation to most of its employees" She remembered Daniel telling that this travel wasn't a social event like others, this time they invite most of employees to vacation with their families "The name is Rebekah by the way, hehe"

“(She looks nervous… Is not the first time someone talk to me that way…)”

"You must be the luckiest girl alive, all that money... all the stuff you could buy..." That directly hit Sabryna.

"But not a mother..." She thought, in a loud voice.

“Mother?” She realized what was happening “Oh.. I didn't.. I mean.. Oh god what have I done?” Apparently Sabryna said that instead of thinking about it, her expression was now sad.

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude…”

"What? No! I was the one who was rude, and didn't think about what I just said..." She was feeling embarrassed, and bad. She didn't expect to hit that easy a sensible fiber... "I believe it's better for me to go… Sorry!" She was moving her eyes from Sabryna, while leaving the pool.

Sabryna almost let her go, but she didn’t want to when she felt that way… And she could still learn something… “No wait! It's not your fault, you didn't know... Please, don't leave…” Rebekah wasn't at all sure of what to do, but if it helps a bit... She was now sitting next to her “Could I ask you something?”

"Sure, go ahead"

Sabryna sighed “How is it? Have a mother… Talk to her, feel her close to you…”

Rebekah never really thought about it, for her it was a normal thing. She didn't imagine her life without her mother Nicole, so she took a moment to think about it, and chose the right words.

Rebekah thought for a moment "(Perhaps this could make things better for this girl, I must be careful) Mmm well, honestly? Painful like nothing you could imagine, she is always behind my back telling me 'Do that, do the other, don't like that guy you call boyfriend, you should behave, blah blah blah '... She could be very immature even for her age, I mean she is still provocative to guys even in front of Daniel..." She made a pause.

"But when I think about it, that's why I love her. That last part of her makes me feel like she is that cool older sister who every girl admires, never afraid to be her. Even after telling me that crap from before, she said also that I don't have to be afraid to be as I please, just to be careful of what might be out there. That my body can make people think I'm an 'easy girl', that probably no one could ever take me seriously... But also, that is their problem, not mine. Those assholes can think whatever they want, that I know who I am!" Probably now she was fully understanding what her mother meant, when telling her all of that.

"More importantly, she is always there for me, when I need it. I know I could also be a pain in the ass for her, but I know she is never going to leave me alone... Neither those brats of brother and sister I have, hehe... I can't imagine my life without her… Thinking about it now, that might be the reason behind this vacation. She wants us to be closer as a family, especially with Daniel, his actual husband... I know she loves him. Maybe… I should give him a chance because of her" She smiled, perhaps she wanted to let it go that "I love her, just like she is".

Then Rebekah turned around her head to look Sabryna at her face, only to find out that she was crying "Ohh I'm sorry, didn't mean... ahh... not again!" She thought she only made things worse...

Sabryna was having a hard time to control her emotions “No... Sniff... It's ok.... I needed to hear it from somebody... Sniff... You know... My mother died when I was 3, and I grew up without her... But all the afternoon, I’ve been thinking how could have been our relationship, what could feel hug her at least one time…” Her tears couldn’t be contained “Then you told me your story… I just… I Couldn’t…”

Rebekah now realized how fortunate she is, her family might not be that rich, but they have each other. She has been a brat also. But this girl now, apparently didn't have the chance to do something so simple like hug her mother!

Nothing she could do would make that girl feel better, but she could try something. Rebekah then sat closer to her, and hugged Sabryna with one arm "Come here" She said smiling, now hugging her with both arms, Sabryna did the same "I wish you could be me, to see through my eyes, I feel like I've just open them for first time..."

“Me too…”

That was the last thing they thought... as individual beings, before the green glow.


"What was..." A lonely girl asked in a lonely pool "I… We... What?"

The girl tried to clear her thoughts and memories. She saw a solitary childhood, wondering where her mother was, but also saw a child with her mother waiting for her new brother to be born.

"How is that... Possible?" But more information flowed to her mind "Rebekah? No… Sabryna? NO! Who are WE?" That felt odd "We are... both. Rebekah... Sabryna... How is that even possible?"


Then she felt the necklace over her, or rather their neck, some sort of energy was going through it, and slowly fading away "We feel that this thing we found on the beach is the reason... Why do we keep repeating 'We'!? I am still a single being..." No, that felt wrong at all.

If this new girl wanted to solve this problem, first she needed to calm down.

“We think we are going to be US from now on...” But something else comes to her mind “Wait how do we look?” She left the pool and entered the bathroom.


"This makes sense, we must be the perfect combination of the girls" She said at her reflection.

It was a 5ft 8in girl, with long brunette hair, a combination of Sabryna’s style with Rebekah’s color. Also, a D-cup chest, which clearly belonged to Rebekah, but with the form Sabryna's would take if they were that size. Her skin was also like Rebekah’s but felt soft as Sabryna remembered. She was wearing Rebekah's bikini, with Sabryna's swimsuit tangled on one side of it. Her face looked like a full mixture of both, the delicate factions of Sabryna and the confident expression of Rebekah. Her green eyes were the ones of Sabryna, but the form and minor features were Rebekah's.

Magic is real and around her own neck was proof of it. Some people could scream in a situation like that, but she didn't. She should feel afraid, confused... The girls should miss their separate individuality but...

"We feel whole" Now with all the memories of Rebekah and Sabryna flowing to her mind, they smiled "We aren't either Rebekah or Sabryna.. We want to be.. Selina"

Not wanting to be one over the other, Selina felt like a new being. Or more than one... She hugged themselves “We now know what it feels to have a mother… We will be a better daughter for Nicole, we were a little brat in the past being honest... But father was going to tell us the truth about mom... Oh crap!”

Now she realized that if she didn't separate, Rebekah and Sabryna were going to be missing by their families! “We don't want to split apart, but it is necessary... Is it even possible?”

Then like it was an order the necklace began to glow once more, and 2 girls were standing in front of each other with their still wet bodies. Sabryna was naked, her swimsuit was on the floor, while Rebekah was wearing the red bikini and the necklace. Perhaps because she was wearing it in the first place.

"So we can be again who we were" But instead of Rebekah or Sabryna saying that, both girls talked. "We are still Selina!" Now Selina has two bodies, Rebekah's and Sabryna's "(We feel both of them, could see through both, smell, taste... everything)" Both bodies smiled at each other, while holding their hands "(This feels awesome, with both bodies we could live Rebekah's and Sabryna's life, while being Selina in our free time)" But a new feeling went through them, they felt... Hot.

Neither Rebekah nor Sabryna felt that way before all of this, but using that necklace gave awoke a strange lust in this new entity. They needed to feed it.


Sabryna was a completely inexperienced girl on sexual business, but Rebekah has a good amount of experience to share with... Selina made both girls look into each other's eyes.

Sabryna's body said “We never explore our body while being Sabryna alone.”

As Rebekah’s body answered "But we have once had an experience with a woman" Both smiled once more.

Sabryna was getting closer to Rebekah and said "Sabryna would never kiss a woman, she never explored her own sexuality".

"Rebekah would gladly teach her a thing or two" Said Rebekah with a lustful smirk on her face.

"This doesn't feel like being with another woman" Sabryna was almost reaching Rebekah’s lips "This feels like..."

They didn't finish that sentence, because their tongues were battling for dominance against each other. They hugged themselves at first, then Rebekah's hand grabbed Sabryna's ass, massaging her soft skin, while shyly Sabryna did the same but over Rebekah's chest.

Both were feeling it “Mmmhhh ah” Both moaned.

Each of the girls' bodies literally felt what the other was feeling, they weren't any longer Rebekah or Sabryna... That lust only grew stronger by every moment, nothing Rebekah could ever experience before. They love it.

Rebekah broke the kiss and began to take off her not at all modest bikini revealing the breasts that Selina found was now proud of. Then 'Sabryna' took the initiative and lowered her head while kissing and licking Rebekah's neck, pushing her to the wall, slowly making both girls get on the floor.

Rebekah opened her legs, inviting her. Sabryna got down and approached Rebekah's crotch and began to eat her out..

Selina thought “(Ahhh yeeees... Use your tongue over yourself... This way... No one else is capable of feeling this)”.

Sabryna stopped her doing "Rebekah said it was the only time she would do that... If she only knew" Then Sabryna began to finger herself.

"Oh god that's completely new… Ahhh! We feel... both at the same time" Then Rebekah grabbed her own tits, and stroked them with "Mmmhh oh god.." Sabryna speeded up, and began to touch her own tits as well... "We are cumming!!" As both bodies came.

They took a moment to breathe.

Selina had an idea as Sabryna’s body changed her position "We have to prove this" Then both crossed their legs, making their clits meet each other.


Selina felt both bodies sensitivity "Ahhh!! thissss isss.... Ahhh.. Too much!" Both bodies said in unison while moving their hips "We cannot resist this!"

They were being wilder on their moves. Then the necklace glowed again and there was Selina again, with one hand on their crotch and the other on their tits “We feel it... We are close to…”

"Mmmhhh... Ahhh!.. Ohh cra..."

Selina heard a female voice taping her mouth with her hands, from one of the toilets with the barely closed door. Like a reflex they got up, then slowly Selina walked to the door.

"We know you are there... We smell your body" Said Selina with a devilish smile. They open the door to reveal a terrified, yet excited...


Who did they find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)