More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ENIAC ENIAC

Who did they find?

Emily

... Emily.

“You didn't let us finish... Little chimp.”

Emily opened her eyes, she couldn't believe it, that woman really was her sister, but also someone else… "B-Bekah… Is that really you?" She hides her crotch from the woman with her hands.

"Who else calls you that way little chimp?" She makes the bitchy expression Rebekah's use when teasing Emily who was then sure this woman was her sister in some way.


When they all arrived at the hotel after being a while on the beach, Rebekah showed her new acquisition to her family, a beautiful and pretty necklace with a green emerald on its center. Emily, the younger sister, an athletic girl with an almost flat chest, blond short hair and a growing desire to get a boyfriend was deeply focused on the necklace.

Scott was curious "Where did you get that?" He asked to examine it "Looks expensive... But not that much" He was losing interest in it, but never looking apart.

Rebekah was putting it on her neck “Don't care, it was free and if the world makes me find it, it means it's meant to me!”

Their mother was concerned “Oh dear, it must be from someone else, we should let it on recep…” Nicole was saying while she looked at it in more detail, but unlike Scott she didn't seem to want to examine it more, she put one of her hands on her face and made an expression of confusion.

Daniel noticed ir “Honey are you ok?”

“Yes.. It's just I had a weird feeling when I looked at it directly.. I'm not sure what it is... Well it doesn't matter, we need to register on reception.”

Daniel felt relieved "It's true, let’s do this: Rebekah you keep the necklace until tomorrow, then we will ask the lost currency department if someone has asked for it, if that is the case we let it there, but if not you could keep it, deal?"

Nicole smiled while kissing him on his cheek. “Soooo diplomatic, that has always been your best part.”

Daniel also smirked "What about the 'other' parts of me?"

Nicole put a childish smile on her face "They still need to convince me moreee..." She hugged him from one arm and her boobs pressed against it.

Emily and Scott at unison said “Mom!!” No one realized, but both were kind of hypnotized while looking at the necklace, that comment from Nicole makes them wake up.

Nicole left alone Daniel’s arm "Relax kids, we are here to enjoy after all" She began to turn back and go to Rebekah "Let's make that, then you all should go to explore, this place is huge"

Scott felt he needed to distract for a moment “I will go for a walk with Ranger, so he could explore the surroundings.”

Nicole was more relaxed. “Cool, we will meet at dinner for the event, don't be late.”

Then Nicole and Daniel walked over the hall to register in the reception. Daniel felt something was odd about all of this, everyone besides him has a deep interest in looking at that necklace... But it didn’t seem to matter then.

Rebekah said “I'm going to visit this place’s pool, it might be the best way to let time pass…”

Then Emily gathered all her will to ask "If you are gonna be there... C-Could you let me have that necklace? You are not gonna use it there after all..."

Rebekah thought about it for a moment "Mmm... Nope, get lost little chimp, it's mine and not yours! Ha!" She walked out of there.

Emily was red again, but now from anger "(Last time I try to be nice to you!)" She didn't know what to do now but then her own evil master plan was forming "(Well if you are going to that pool, perhaps you could lose one necklace or two...)"

Then Emily started to follow her in silence, until she saw Rebekah put her clothes on a locker, where she believed she was going to put the necklace, but she didn't do that!

"(Oh come on!)" Then she saw Rebekah talking with a girl in the pool, as She got closer to them, but she didn't think they were going to have a serious conversation. That ruined her last chance to steal the necklace.

"How is it? Have a mother.. talk to her, feel her close to you.."

Emily who was hiding close to them heard that completely clear “(Are they seriously talking about mom? Well, I don't expect her to be capable of make a good sentence at all, not Rebekah...)”

“Mmm well, honestly? ...” A long explanation later “... I love her, just like she is”

Emily, who was silent all that speech, was now confused. When did Rebekah grow up that much? That wasn't the selfish bitch from before… This girl next to her sister was letting her tears flow like a waterfall, and that made Emily's heart feel heavier than ever. She silently began to walk to the bathroom and enter a toilet so she could sit and close the door behind her but forgetting to lock it. She felt bad, Rebekah might be that painful to deal with, Emily was sure Rebekah deserved to be punished for her attitude, but the girl who she just saw didn’t seem to be that girl... She was right, she is also a brat. Stealing something because she was angry?

"(I'm not angry.. I'm.. Jealous... Her body, her confidence... Her... Why can't I have at least a bit of it?)" She began to touch her chest "(Why didn't you grow up?.. That would make things much more simple...)" She was about to cry, she could never steal what she desired. Her life.

Then, a girl abruptly entered the bathroom, she was saying some things which didn't make sense at all to Emily, but she suddenly said “We aren't either Rebekah or Sabryna.. We want to be.. Selina.”

That was weird, Emily began to peek on the door of her toilet block, to see the mysterious girl. She wasn't prepared to see a girl who resembled Rebekah and that girl from before “(Whaaat?)”

The girl, apparently called Selina, was wearing Rebekah's bikini and had the swimsuit of the other girl around it. But what got her attention was the fact that she was wearing the necklace, the same necklace she wanted before.

"(I.. feel it is the same.. but how?)" She wasn't sure how, but it was the same necklace, not one which looks alike, it was the same golden necklace and the same emerald.

"We don't want to split apart, but it is necessary... Is it even possible?" That confused Emily even more.

Then a green glow appeared, and just like that there were Rebekah and the girl who was now naked looking at Rebekah's body.

"(She split in... Two?!... That woman was really both at the same time? Rebekah..)" But then they began to kiss each other! "(But what's going on!!)" She almost said it. The girls outside didn't seem to notice her yet.

This lesbian scene should make her felt uncomfortable, but she was being turned on!

"(No way! She is... My sister.. No... This is wrong)" Then her hand automatically touched her crotch, and began to finger herself "Ahh" She let it out, she put her hand to tap her mouth "(They didn't seem to hear that... They are both talking like... Ahhh Hmmm.. like they share a single mind.. Ohh god!)" She began to rub her chest "(Is not the same as she is doing but feels nice... What could Ahhh feel to have one of thooooose?... Ahhh)" She focused on Rebekah's tits "(They are doing it with their clits... Ahh)" She kept her own self pleasure.

“We cannot resist this!” Again, that green glow but now there was the girl from before...

Emily was about to cum! "Mmmhhh... Ahhh!.. Ohh cra..." She couldn't tap her mouth on time...


“We know what to do.”

Then the green glow again, and Rebekah was now in front of Emily smiling, while the other girl was behind her also smiling “Yes W-I'm still Rebekah.”

Sabryna’s said "But also Sabryna"

Emily was petrified where she was "How is this possible?" Then Rebekah stepped aside letting Emily leave the toilet to be with them in the bathroom.

Rebekah explained “We find out that this necklace is magical, and allow Rebekah and Sabryna to merge.. But not only their bodies, also their minds, hearts, feelings... Their lives... That makes us, Selina.” Emily was there speechless, trying to see if this is some sort of dream or what... But then her eyes looked at the necklace and didn't look away "We are still your older sister, and we realized recently we have been a bad one... But you know... We... Want that part of us to change for good, to get closer as we think mother wants us to be"

Emily felt that she meant it with those words. She began to feel more relaxed “This is…”

With a devilish smile Selina as Rebekah added "We want to give you what you always desired... We know what you want little chimp.. You want our body.. Our life!" Emily didn't deny it "Come on touch them, the boobs you always wanted for yourself..."

Sabryna was biting her lips in anticipation of her new little sister's touch. Emily's hands slowly were getting closer. There she was, about to touch her sister's body and not in a fraternal way "Ahhh yes, that felt good" Sabryna was now touching 'her' whole body.

Rebekah was now biting her lips the same way Sabryna who walked over Emily and got close to her ear and whispered "Say it, you want it to be yours, that diva body we know you always envied... little chimp" As she stepped back.

"I.. Id... I do!.... Please.... Let me have this life.. This body!!" Both Selina bodies smiled.

Rebekah, who was holding the necklace said while Sabryna stepped aside "Then we will try something" She activated the necklace, but Sabryna was now only watching the show.


Selina could feel more memories flown over them, as a new girl appeared in front of 'Sabryna'. She was 5ft 9in and with long blond hair, with a body which resembles Emily's but with Rebekah's proportions. An athletic look but with a massive D-Cup chest as Selina merged body. The face was almost Emily's, but the expression and eyes resembled more to Rebekah's

Selina through Sabryna said “We feel... It was like last time, but we still are Selina.” Apparently when the identity of Selina was formed it was meant to be permanent. Also, if just only one of the Selina bodies merge, the mind meld remains.

Selina also in the newly merged form of Rebekah and Emily replied "We are happy... This is what we always wanted, thank you 'sis'... Our body couldn't be more perfect now... Oh what are we saying..." As Sabryna's body jumped over their new body and kissed herself. Then the necklace glowed again...

And now a new Selina body emerged.. With the confidence of Rebekah, the curiosity of Sabryna and the spirit of Emily, there was a now 6ft woman with an athletic body build, muscles included, the predominant E-Cup, a long delicate brunette hair with a kind of golden glow over it, with a trained but also soft as cotton skin, with a smile that indicates satisfaction, a face that reflex joy and more important a green glowing eyes which mimics the emerald... They were Selina.

"We are family, Rebekah, Emily, Sabryna... We are going to be together… Forever!" That being said, they split apart once more. The dinner was about to begin, and they all must go where their families were.

Three girls were leaving the pool, sharing a bond deeper than everything they could imagine... They need to get more.

What happend on the dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)