More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by samtheserpint samtheserpint

Countinuing last page, What kind of monster/creature are you?

Rare Gnoll

You feel the sand form beneath your feet as "The Blackness" leaves your vision. You’re back in the world. Sighing you plop down in the desert sand. Its been a long time since you respawnd, but still the “heroes” always seem to know when the “one of a kind Gnoll” appears. It wont be long before someone comes to kill you.

You scan the horizon and dunes. You are in the middle of a desert, you don't know which one, all you see is yellow sand dunes, blue sky, OH wait... a small white cloud. Groaning you pull up your stats.

The Albino Hermaphrodite Gnoll Runt

Lvl: 3
Melee Attack: Claws: 2, Bite: 3, Old Spear: 2____

_Armor: 1 _

_Weakness: _

_Equipment: Old Spear, Nipple chain _

Spiracle abilities: Lowlight vision: Can see in areas with low light. Rare: This Monster is rare and only responds after a random amount of time.

What the hell! You’re a rare monster and they don’t give you armor, not even cloths. You’re a gnoll, the lowest level gnoll in the game, other then you, is level 5 and has a full set of leather armor, but you are the only Hermaphrodite gnoll, and you’re the only Albino gnoll, and you know what the developers gave you? A Nipple Chain, what where they thinking? They also have you spawn, alone, tethered to a small range, in the middle of the desert! All the other gnolls are in the Zulom Planes. You let out a barking laugh, as the cores sand digs into your fur.

Board you give your self a quick look over. You can’t see your face, but you have white fur with bluish spots, your breast are normal sized, for a gnoll, each mound is topped with a onyx nipple with a black chain connecting them, lower below your toned stomach is your well endowed pennies and balls the same color as your nipples, you can't see it from where your siting but behind them is your vagina, and above your shapely behind is your tail.

Letting out another barking laugh and scan the horizon and dunes around you.

Do you see anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)