More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wraithne Wraithne

What are you?

Quasit/Familiar

You're a Quasit a low ranked demon. Only a foot and a half weighing 8 pounds, two horns that round down next to your face with some spikes going down your back. Your wing allow your to fly swiftly and perfectly. Two clawed hand dripping with poison. While you would be terrifying if larger your small size makes you cute and adorable to a heroes and your sick of it! You are a demon Gods dame it! You will be feared!

That would be good if it wasn't for how weak you are. Sighing to yourself you look around the wastelands you live in. Sure the "Arid Wilds" were great place to live for Orcs, demons, and other dangerous creatures but they all lived deeper in the wastelands. Where you lived right at its edge. A roughly safe place for adventures with few dangerous places. You look at your character sheet to pass the time.

Quasit
Level: 2
Melee Attack: 8
Ranged Attack 3
Weakness: Holy
Immune: Electricity and Poison
Special Abilities
Poison: Claws inflict 3 points of poison for 5 seconds
Familiar Bond: A Quasit instead slaying an enemy can instead chose to become tame. This allows the Quasit to gain new powers and abilities.

Great so if you could get into melee range maybe you could kill something or become some once pet.

You hear the sounds of music coming meaning some heroes are on there way. Frantic you start looking for something to help out. Looking around you notice some shifting sand. Quick sand that could work if they are in heavy armor. This could be useful yet how to get the heroes to follow you is the question. Soon you notice the Heroes coming in and you see.....

What kind of Heroes appear before you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)