More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

And they are...

Professor Pihu Rana

An Indian immigrant who has made a nice and quiet life for herself as a local college professor, taking on many subjects every semester from the arts to the sciences to the literary. After sometime on the dating scene she found her husband, Gary Holland, a successful businessman and stock broker. Together they live in the richer neighborhood of the suburbs in a large house that would be all one need to see in order to understand their wealth. The lovely young woman glided through her grades at school and went to college at the age of twelve and had four masters and three PHDs at the end of her education at twenty-three. Rana has provided the local college with a few years of service and there she met Dani Jacobs, a stunning girl who worked as a janitor there for a summer semester. The two fell in love and started having an affair that Pihu's husband has yet to learn about which would cause a very heated legal situation that Gary would most likely win with his team of crack lawyers and her still paying off student loans and giving the rest of her income to various charities. Mrs. Rana is packing a heavy load on her chest and sports a nice bubble butt on her behind for a woman of such a trim figure. Her skin is smooth in texture and brown in hue and her hair is a lustrous black and it's straight strands fall to her back except when she puts it into a neat bun. Many men note her for her beautiful hazel eyes that take you out of time and space when gazing upon them; they are accompanied by a pair of sexy glasses from time to time. Professor Rana's attire changes depending on the class and activity, but she prefers the warm comfort of plain turtlenecks and a pair of slacks held up by a belt while her feet are most commonly contained in a pair of matching heels.

Doctor Lovely is more suiting name.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)