More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Princess Aurora (Maleficent Series)

For all purposes of avoiding anything bad or wicked or actually evil, Aurora is 21 here, just like Elle was in the second film. No ifs ands or buts. Especially not buts.


Princess (later Queen) Aurora, or simply Aurora is the deuteragonist of the 2014 live action Disney film Maleficent and also its 2019 sequel Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. She is the only daughter and only child of the deceased King Stefan and Queen Leila, and the "goddaughter" of the fairy Maleficent. Aurora is also the wife of Prince Phillip. It can also be inferred that Aurora is expecting her first child because Queen Ingrith and King John had a bassinet made, and then later Maleficent told Aurora she would see her at the Christening.

During her Christening, Aurora was cursed by Maleficent, and according to the curse, Aurora's unfortunate destiny was to fall into a sleep-like on her sixteenth birthday after pricking her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel. The Pixies were entrusted to raise her until her sixteenth birthday. Over the years, Maleficent has carefully watched over Aurora, as the pixies were incapable of raising a child and struggling to live their lives as women.

How does Aurora end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)