More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Back To Nature

Aurora stood at the front of the crowd. It was a beautiful spring morning. The flowers were in bloom, the air was ripe and pure, and pollen lightly dusted the treetops and quaint stone formations of the Moors. There was a lot of noise, but it wasn't unbearable.

"Order, order! It is time my friends! As Queen Of The Moors, I invite you to voice yourselves. We are a community of creatures small, tall, large and little. I am here to hear your words. My people."

Aurora looked beautiful in her pink dress, now beginning to run over with decoration from the natural magic of the area. She had forsaken her shoes and her legs and feet were covered in small colorful plants and vines. Her dress displayed the same kind of emblazonment. On her head was a crown of small flowers and reeds. She looked almost like one of the Fae herself. Except-

She looked, beaming and pleasant at the Pixies. They nodded, making small high pitched sounds of approval. Next she turned her gaze to the Fairies. They sparkled and bustled but did not seem agitated in any way. Thistlewit waved emphatically. "That's our Queen! I know her, she's-"

Knotgrass shushed her. "Later dearie. Please, she's doing great-"

Aurora chuckled lightly, turning her gaze to the Wallerbogs. They said nothing. One did, however, throw some mud, which she deftly dodged with all of the practice in the world. Didn't want to soil her dress or hair this soon in the day. She could play with them later.

Suddenly, there was a chorus of curt grunts from the front of the crowd, just under Aurora's view.

She looked down, and saw a somewhat familiar band of creatures. They looked much like fairies, but larger, and in more tones of brown and grey. They carried scrolls, each and every one of them. Some carried many under their arms.

"I apologize! Of course I will recognize the will of the...." Aurora was embarrassed. Then she remembered.

"The Seelie? Yes the Seelie."

"We are versed in the laws of old, both of Man and of Fae. There is an important issue to discuss." They all spoke at once, authoritatively. But something about them felt- unthreatening? Benevolent.

"Yes! Of course, feel free to voice your-"

"Ahem. Ahem"

"Ahem. Ahem"

"Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem."

All of them unrolled their scrolls, some holding one in each hand. They cleared their throats.

"By the most ancient of legislature, we find that our Queen Of The Moors has made an oversight. We, the Seelie, protectors of the order of natural and written law, and settlers of dispute, find that Aurora must be nude."

They all coughed.

Aurora's eyes went wide. She stuttered and giggled, blushing and backing up. "I m-must- wh-what? Surely you mean that-"

"Naked. Naked."

"Naked. Naked. Naked"

"Nude!" "Oblivio, we agreed on naked!"

"Naked."

They approached the princess, proffering scrolls and feather pens and their words and their-

"Surely not! Oh goodness, never! I can't, I wouldn't I- naked?! How long, what for, leave me alone!"

Aurora looked for help, but she noticed that all of the Fae did not resist. Some looked sad, some excited, and more just looked blank.

She clutched her dress, knowing full well what magic was capable of.

And then one was up to her face level. "Aurora, it is in your best natural-legal interest to comply. For the peace of the kingdoms, the planes, and of the natural order......do you agree to do what is best?"

"W-well I, of course I- but not na-"

"It is done- thank you for your input, Queen Of The Moors, Aurora The Natural, naked as intended-"

Aurora shrieked. "WHAT?!"

There was a sudden flash.

Aurora found herself dropping a feather pen she did not know she had been holding.

And then she felt the grass beneath her feet- well, more of her feet. She- and the whole kingdom of the Moors- watched as the vines receded. The flowers drifted away on the wind.

The scant covering of her bare feet and between her delicate toes departed, leaving them truly unclad.

Aurora frowned. "W-well, at least-"

And then a great wind stirred behind her, there was a brilliant flash-

and her dress turned into leaves. They were blown away immediately.

Aurora stood there, trembling as her subjects laughed, cried, grunted, looked away, or looked on in awe.

She felt the air on her bare back. Her tummy, her breasts. Between her legs. The grass between her toes.

"Aurora has returned to her most natural state. Congress can pass as normal. Move along."

She looked down, sank to her knees in a crouch, and wrapped her arms around herself. "U-um....n-naked. Yes. Nude....um. Oh god, I feel- can you all excuse me one moment?!"

Aurora had never felt more embarrassed in her entire life. Despite all of the wonders and magic she could never have been ready for.

She turned around, and was stopped by a dark shadow descending from above her.

Maleficent landed with a swoop and a cloud of dust. "No. It is permanent. You'll get used to it."

Aurora stood, throwing an arm over her breasts, and another between her legs, screaming. "I'm nude! Please, Maleficent-"

Maleficent looked sad. "It is....the spell is lost."

Holding herself, Aurora looked off in the horizon. "Wh-where?"

Maleficent glowered. "The Kingdom....of Man."

How does Aurora deal with being naked royalty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)