More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

The pantyhose insist on coming to school with you.

It hadn’t occurred to you before, but having a pair of pantyhose on to school might just be a bit problematic if someone catches you wearing it…not to mention you still had to shower and stuff before actually leaving for school.

"Hey, I know you like it down there, but I need to shower." The pantyhose still hugging your legs must have found your reasoning to be acceptable, because they quickly drop down your legs, allowing you to step out of the pantyhose yourself and into the shower.

For now they were still.

As it gets close to time to catch the bus, you’re still undressed, stalling in your towel. Your mother's pantyhose still lay on the ground, motionless, as they were when they removed themselves from your body. For a second, you think that it just went dormant or something, as you tried to sneakily put on your underwear. You succeed without seeing any motion and move on to your jeans.

Somehow they could tell what you were trying to do, though. Your towel lifted off the floor and wrapped around your lower half, pulling you into the air just long enough to let the pantyhose reinsert themselves onto your legs.

The towel releases you, twisting itself up in the air and making a snapping motion. As you back away from it, you run into something. You turn around to see your mother’s black satin opera gloves, looking like they’d become a bouncer watching your every action. They were floating in midair with their invisible arms crossed, expecting you to put the jeans on over your silky pantyhose. When you hesitate, the jeans spring to life, and your legs move according to the whims of the pantyhose, lifting and darting your nylon-covered feet into the living denim waist of your jeans. You gulp as knee-length tube socks walk into the bathroom and slide themselves over your feet.

At least nobody could see the pantyhose.

You could only wonder what the clothes you were wearing were going to try and pull at school today. Between the pantyhose and now your own clothes--which had apparently joined the fun--you were at their mercy.

Later, while you're sitting alone in your seat on the bus, you slowly put a thumb behind your back, as if to scratch it. In reality, you were trying to reach the pantyhose, trying to get under it to see what would happen. Your thumb reaches the nylon material, but it doesn't budge. It's like the pantyhose were stuck onto your hips and around your legs.

Just as you thought, the pantyhose were not planning on leaving your body anytime soon. And as anxious as you felt on the bus, you felt a certain sort of excitement having the pantyhose on underneath, because it actually felt quite nice rubbing against the denim material of your jeans. Not to mention how much it hugged your briefs.

And now that you were thinking about it, you were getting hard from the sensations of the nylons gripping your legs. When the enchanted hose felt your stimulation, they responded back, making you even harder. The best part was, nobody around you was the wiser.

But this was definitely not all the pantyhose had in mind…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)