More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

The Pantyhose draw attention to you on the bus

About a minute from your stop, something began happening. The pantyhose began inflating--and you watched as your legs swelled inside your jeans. It wasn't quite your legs, though...there was a strange, floaty feeling all around your lower half, and when you poked at a thigh, you realized that it took a solid inch of depth in the fabric before you hit your own skin. The strangest part?

It worked the same way beneath you.

When you tried to shift your legs, you moved as if you were in a thin fluid, somehow able to suspend you. You gasped as the hose continued inflating, spreading the effect down your legs and through your toes--making both your socks and sneakers bulge.

"What are you doing?!" You whisper, trying to direct in toward the pantyhose. "I told you that you had to behave while we're out here!" A girl in a seat diagonal looked at you as you mumbled at your denim, her face contorting a little when she looked at your pants.

"It's...just the way they sit..." You shrug, looking back at her while trying to push down your hyperinflated jeans. A couple little pops came from the seams, and for a second you imagined what might happen if the pantyhose burst right out of them.

Trying to shift yourself around after the uncomfortable thought--the worst of the pantyhose's misbehavior was about to come. You had unbraced yourself against the seat in front of you, and when the bus hit a bump, you found out just how buoyant you'd become.

As if you were on the moon, your inflated jeans bounced you off the seat and into the view of the driver's rearview for a second. A couple other riders gasped, unsure of what they were seeing. You slowly dropped back into your seat, springing back up a second time before you grasped the back of the seat in front of you again.

"Please--" you begged as quietly as possible, "please don't do--"

A caress. Lovely, flowing fingers were tracing along your briefs, coaxing your dick. You looked down at the oddly curvy pants. They were so puffed out that you couldn't tell anything was happening beneath them. There was, though--and for a second it made you forget you were in public.

"Your...pants." The girl at your diagonal said. "You weren't--I mean they didn't look that way when you came in, did they?"

Behind you, the pullchain tugged on its own. You only knew it because the girl pointed to it happening behind you, covering her mouth as she witnessed it.

"This is my stop," You say awkwardly. Before you can stand, the pantyhose do it for you. You strut down the aisle with a stride not your own, looking down at your possessed legs and silently cursing them. The driver gave you an up-and-down, shaking his head as the bus pulled away. To your relief, no one was nearby on the sidewalk, and you had a second to try pleading yet again.

"I was nice enough to let you come with me, right?" you ask. "Can't you just be good for a little while? Good enough for us to get away with it?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)