More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

The clothes visit you in your room later that night...

You feel something stirring beneath your blanket, on your crotch. You quickly jump out of the bed.

A pair of your mother's pantyhose have actually made their way onto your body, sliding right over your underwear. You could still tell what it was. You turn on the room light on to see what exactly it looks like, finding shiny tan stockings around your legs. Suddenly they shift on you, jumping you back into bed. You knew you had to go to school in a couple of hours, but couldn’t help but get hard at the feeling and sight of your mother's used pantyhose on you.

They respond to this, and the nylon over your crotch begins rippling against your underwear. You swear you feel your briefs move when you finally interject.

"Hey, I don't mind you using me from time to time,” you whisper to them, “but I've got to go back to sleep now.” The pantyhose on you do nothing now--and you almost regret stopping them.

You go back to sleep with your mom's pantyhose on you, thinking about what would happen at school later.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)