More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 69 by lamancha lamancha

What did Yui want us for?

To see Dawn learn a new trick.

Yui waves Aor and I over to her with increasing urgency. Her tone taut body wrapped in her tight black one piece swimsuit, one hand holding onto the sliding glass door as she keeps calling to us, "everyone come quick! Jessica and Dawn are pouring shots. You got to see this!"

Aor and I exchange looks of confusion as to what exactly would be so exciting about pouring shots. Nevertheless, we both start making our way into the kitchen where a crowd is gathering around Jessica and Dawn. Both of them moving up and down around, their bikini covered breasts gyrating to the music playing inside Piya's place. Jessica pushes her purple locks back behind her as she flips a bottle in the air.

Dawn is watching and following Jessica's lead in every direction and move, lining a group of shot glasses across the countertop. Jessica flips a bottle of Thai rum in the air before catching it, turning it bottoms up and pours the liquid out and into the line of shot glasses.

The gathering audience of Piya, Yui, Lawan, Holly and a mixture of people I don't know cheer as Aor and I stand together at the edge of the crowd, still unsure of what we're seeing. Piya looks over to us and waves, blowing me a kiss before pointing at Dawn with this sloppy smile.

Holly comes over to us, the last out of the pool, wiping herself off with a towel before she gives me big hug, "watch this!" She points to her girlfriend behind the bar who is pouring the rum into her mouth. Jessica, pushing her purple hair back again and lowers herself onto her knees behind the bar.

Dawn, looking nervous and wide-eyed grabs Aor's bag of joints and pulls out Aor's lighter. We all watch Dawn's hand shake as she brings it up to Jessica's mouth waiting for a moment until Jessica nods her head slightly.

With that, Jessica spews the rum out into a mist and Dawn flicks the lighter, erupting the rum into a fireball to the gasps and aww's of the crowd.

Aor, Piya and Yui all make the exact same face as their hands clap over their mouths in shocked response. Lawan cheers her friend on as Dawn flinches at the rush of fire sparks and evaporates and she drops the lighter harmlessly to the ground.

Yui is snapping pictures on her phone as her student seems to be finding a new calling with Jessica behind their makeshift bar. Aor starts to tease me "you're a great influence."

Piya comes over to us and grabs me by the wrist, leading me towards the bar, "oh you're one to talk Aor! Just because you're a mum now don't start pretending you're a saint."

I can tell Aor is about to say something biting back to her longtime friend but she stops short. I see her eyes locking on my marked up wrist, her hand rolls across her chest and over the white bra cup of her bikini. Her eyes dancing with the light, she bites her lip as Piya pulls me away from her. "Wow, Aor is never at a loss for words," Piya says to me as we reach her counter.

Piya hops up onto the bar, reaching for a bottle, her body bent over the counter. I'm watching her heart shaped ass, covered in her black and white bottom. As Piya reaches and grabs the bottle she straightens up and pushes the bottle against my chest and kisses me. The crowd cheers and I lose myself in the kiss before I turn to see Aor and Yui standing next to each other, shots in hand cheering us on and pressing into each other to hear each other over the music. They throw back their glasses.

Yui starts walking over to me and Piya and Aor start chanting loudly in Thai "Tham-aaw-ran!" Or something like that, "Tham-aaw-ran! Tham-aaw-ran!" The entire group joins in and as Yui seems to be getting closer and closer to me and Piya.

Looking to Piya for a hint as to what that could mean. "Aor is just trying to start shit. It means 'use your mouth.' Typically it is a sex thing, and Aor knows that, but she is probably putting Yui up to something. Something to do with this," Piya says shaking the bottle of rum in her hand.

I get the feeling Piya knows exactly what Aor and Yui have in mind.

What do they have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)