More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 65 by lamancha lamancha

Up and to Piya's on time?

high noon alarm

The alarm on my phone sounds off at noon, buzzing and blaring in between Yui's sleeping body and mine. The vibrations rumbling through the mattress wake me up but barely stir Yui as she sleeps facing me in the bed, both arms tucked underneath the pillow and the white top sheet barely draped on her, seemingly defying gravity as it clings to her hip with out falling.

After grabbing my phone and shutting off the alarm I pause, taking a moment to marvel at just how beautiful her naked body looks as she sleep. The hand cuff dangling off the bed frame her head shimmers in the light coming through my window, reflecting a dancing light onto her chest.

I begin to think about staying in the bed with her, and my thoughts immediately turn to Piya, gorgeous tall, sensuous Piya is waiting for me, alone in her house. Probably setting up a perfectly hosted event where everyone is taken care of but with out me being there she feels neglected and alone. Okay, my imagination got the best of me pretty quickly but I promised her I would show up early to help her with her pool party and so I begin to get out of bed.

The movement of the mattress causes Yui to mumble, I cant make out all of what she is saying but "you fuck me so well."

"I'm sorry what?" I ask as i get out of the bed and move over to her side of the bed.

she keeps mumbling, I suppose sleep talking "That's MISS YUI and don't you forget"

suppressing a laugh, "okay I won't." I lean in and kiss her hip as its now completely exposed and basking in the noon sun from my window. Gently pressing my lips to her bronze skin, "Yui I'm going to go to Piya's and help her set up for the party. I'll meet you there, okay?"

"mmmmhmmm" Yui moans in her sleep. "Say hi to Piya for me." And with that I leave Yui asleep in my bed after a night of raucous and passionate sex and head over to see Piya. texting her I'm on my way. As I am walking out towards my car I start rubbing my wrists, they hurt a little and have a red mark lined across them.

Piya responds:

"i'm ready for you ;)"

And she proved it too. It's not a minute before I enter her place that Piya is jumping on top of me, her arms wrapping around my neck, her legs hooking above my hips in an enthusiastic hug hello, backing me against her front door. Piya kisses me deeply, her tongue rolling into my mouth before she breaks away, "I have missed you too much to handle!" Piya says to me before going back into another kiss as she releases her self from my hips, her barely clothed body, dressed in the suit she sent me a picture of, grinding down my body as she stands, pressing against me she pulls out her phone. "I have been looking at this picture all night. Do you remember this?" she swings around, her back pressed against my chest as she shows me the picture.

The picture Piya shows me is the picture Yui took of us, dancing at the Loft, the two of us, dancing. Piya's ass pressed against my crotch as I'm kissing her neck with my hand up her dress.

"Of course I remember that!" I whisper into Piya's ear as my hand slips across her stomach. "I thought it got deleted."

Piya laughs "no, we just took it off instagram."

"We?" I wanted to ask but am too distracted by Piya's gyrating ass, brushing against my cock, back and forth, swaying to some imagined music in her tiny bikini. "do you remember what you did next?" I ask her.

Piya responds by doing exactly what she did, making me think she was in much more control that night than i realized. She does the same spin turn drop down, dragging her silky hair down as she dropped low, she even did the same run the tip of her tongue across the outline of my cock move that she did in The Loft.

But, instead of popping back up, she stayed down, dropping to her knees in front of me. "Do you know this was the exact moment I realized i was done with my ex?" Piya asks me as she starts pulling down my pants. "The moment I realized how bad I want you, how badly I wanted you that night. How I wanted to suck your cock, and not his that night." Piya punctuates that sentence by gripping the base of my cock in her hand and slowly squeezing and running her hand up my shaft as it swells inside her palm. "I owe you so much for showing me that." Piya says directly to my dick before kissing the tip of it, pulling my hard cock into her mouth.

The feeling of her tongue flexing and rolling against the underside of my dick is so good, so purely bliss that I go cross eyed and fall back, my back slamming against her front door as Piya begins to suck and swallow every inch of my cock, working her head back and forth, up and down with such skill. Never breaking eye contact, driving me to the brink of cumming and then stopping, holding me completely in her mouth and holding perfectly still. I reach out with both hands, running my fingers through her black hair. Her eyes break from mine and she looks at my wrists. My hard cock still in her mouth she smiles and releases me, grabbing my arm she kisses my wrist before standing up, "Lets finish getting this place ready." she says before walking away from me.

Letting out an exasperated exhale I stuff my cock back into my pants, leaning forward to give my pants a little slack I follow Piya. She giggles as she sees me with tented pants "i promise we'll take care of that" she says, pointing "but lets finish up some of the big strong man work before i work you, you big strong man."

Of course, Piya gets what she wants. I help her move some furniture and tables, prep some food and drinks for the party. All the while we talk and laugh about things.

I ask her how she's liking being single and she tells me she loves it, but there is a guy she has her eyes on and she's hoping he'll ask her out on a proper date soon. I smile and assure her "any guy you're interested in would have to be crazy to not."

she responds "you're not crazy are you?"

She asks about the marks and I tell her. "Yui has always wanted to try that." Piya says with a giggle as she brings out a bunch of inner tubes and inflatable pool toys. "god I hope people swim this time."

"I will, you will, Yui will. That should get people started"

"Mhmm, and Lawan and Dawn." Piya says as she absentmindedly starts counting off who all is invited. "Hey you should invite those girls... the ones from your work, the lesbians."

"Holly and Jessica?" I correct her, "sure. I'll text them now." I go to get my phone and text them and by the time I have returned Piya is laying on an inflatable flamingo float, her legs crooked at her knee as she calls me over to her. "I think we're all set. Now, come fuck me."

I am crossing the distance between us in a hurry. We are kissing with her on her back, laying in the early afternoon sun of her backyard as my hands roll up and down her sexy body. My lips caressing down her chest, her stomach. My hands are peeling off her bikini bottoms as my lips roll down her hips. kissing and sucking on Piya's bald wet pussy lips. as my tongue rolls and flexes against her clit Piya starts to moan and cry out. Thinking this is a perfect opportunity to get even I pause, just like she did in the entry way. Unlike me, Piya isn't putting up with that and her thighs close around my head and push my face deeper into her wet mound.

Her moans getting louder and wilder until she almost growls at me "fuck me already!" I am more than willing and able to oblige. Climbing up onto the flamingo raft with her, I grab Piya's knees and hold them apart, pushing my hips forward and driving my cock into her wet, hot pussy. I moan out as i feel it squeezing onto me, pushing back as i push into her, working our way into a rhythm despite the difficulty of balancing on the raft.

With My cock rolling through her pussy over and over again its not long before Piya is screaming out, moans ringing out as I realize two things 1. she couldn't be quiet if she wanted to and 2. Piya does not want to be quiet.

"Oh god I'm going to fucking cum!" Piya moans out. "don't stop. Don't you stop fucking Meeeee."

I start going a little bit harder as I feel Piya's pussy seizing tightly around me and not letting up. Her entire upper body tensing and lifting off the float. I'm also really close to cumming. "Piya I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me!" Piya rolls out of her mouth with a passion and lust.

As I start driving my cock through Piya's pussy towards the finish line there is a loud Knocking and a voice calling out "Piya! I hope you don't mind I came a little early."

I instinctually pull back, Piya instinctually pushes me back in response to the voice calling out. But it's too late and my orgasm comes ripping through my body as i ejaculate all over Piya's stomach, ropes of cum launching onto her toned taut stomach, pooling in her belly button.

we quickly hop off the float and help each other straighten up. Piya kisses me after pulling her bikini bottoms back on, and asks "how do I look?" as we both try to wipe up the cum off her stomach.

Who is the first guest? do they notice a mess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)