More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by cphi cphi

How do you respond?

With Fear

"Jesus! Tara what the hell are you doing?" You pull the shower curtain all the way to the wall to hide you from view, and to hide the view of her from your own eyes. "Get out of here!"
You hear the door shut...but then you hear the lock click into the closed position. She closed the door from the inside. With a deep breath, you peek around the curtain, and see that she is leaning against the door, smiling at you.
"You don't have to be afraid, Mr. S. Jenna's in the shower, Zoe's passed out by the pool and Jared's playing Call of Duty." Her hand is still exploring her crotch. "Don't stop the show, now! It was about to get good."
This is a bold step up in her teasing behavior. "Tara, get out! This is my private time, and it's super inappropriate." It's hard to peel your eyes from her body, though. Creamy skin without any imperfection you can see. Natural tits happily held by a cute pink bra. Her legs are exquisite; she jogged every day and you think you remember Jared saying that she likes to rock climb, too.
She can't help but notice your scrutiny. "Just think of me as...live action spank material, Mr. S. It's not cheating. You stay over there and finish what you were doing, and i'll just sit right here," she plops down on the toilet seat, leaning back, "and do the same. You aren't touching me and I'm not touching you. No harm, no foul!"
You need to think...but that's becoming very difficult. {if JennaSFantasy = 1} Remembering last Valentine's Day, and getting almost balls deep in Jenna's ass while she begged for it like a whore had not quite been enough, but r{else}R{endif}ight here is a piece of forbidden fruit offering herself as live action porn. Your cock is standing at full mast, and you can't help but stroke it behind the curtain as you contemplate...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)