More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by cphi cphi

What do you do?

She kind of has a point...

I mean... if you're not touching her, and she isn't touching you, is it really cheating? Well, Jenna would certainly think it was, but in this moment, you can convince yourself that what she doesn't know won't hurt her. You push the shower nozzle upward so that the water is spraying over your head instead of directly on you.
"Open the vanity, and throw me the Astroglide, please?" Tara nods with a look of intense pleasure, and retrieves the lube for you, but before she hands it to you, she looks over her shoulder, winks, and then slowly bends at the waist, dragging her pajama shorts and black cotton thong downward, agonizingly slowly, exposing you to her bare, cream colored ass cheeks, and as she reaches the floor with her stretch, you are treated to a rear view of her pussy.
"Like what you see, big boy?" she's spread her legs apart now, and is stretching all the way down her left leg like a cheerleader or gymnast.
"Give me the fucking lube!" the pleading tone in your voice makes you wince, but you can't care. Tara smiles, and tosses the bottle underhand without straightening from her pose. You barely catch the bottle, and busy yourself with lubing up your shaft and head. The longer this takes, the more the danger grows.
"I think I'll help myself to this..." you look up to see Tara sitting spread legged on the toilet seat again, although now, she has one of Jenna's dildos, a translucent, blue model with balls and a suction cup, in her hand, running her lips over the tip. Damn it. It must have been in the vanity with the lube. You have a perfect view of that pussy from the front now. It was beautiful, with minimal outer lips and just a neat patch of yellow pubic hair gracing the mons. "Toss me that lube when you're done with it."

dildoTara

"You can't use that..." you start to protest, but Tara simply cocks her head at you, and starts to rub her labia with the tip of your wife's little helper. After a second or too, she suddenly tilts the toy and pushes it into her cunt, her lips parting in unison with her other set of lips.
"Never mind. Don't need the lube after all. Go on, James. Stroke your cock for me." She starts to piston pump the dildo in her snatch, slowly at first, but with increasing speed as she rubs her tits through the cups of her pink bra.
"Fuck." you start rubbing the shaft of your cock in earnest, with no way not to imagine trading places with the blue monster invading this girl's pussy. Your find the spots and places that feel the best, rubbing your balls and pulling them away from your cock as your stroke harder. You don't know why, but that always seemed to feel good.
"You're so sexy, James. Watching you jerk it is making me so fucking wet." She's telling the truth: you can see the sheen of her pussy juice on the dildo, and a small rivulet is running down her inner thigh and onto the toilet seat. "I wish this was your cock." She closes her eyes and shudders, and then pulls down her bra to pinch at her nipple.
"Take....take that off." Your heart is pounding, and your throat is suddenly dry. Tara nods, eyelids heavy with arousal as she unclasps the front enclosure with one quick squeeze of her free hand. She hilts the dildo, and peels off her bra and Jared's shirt. She tosses them in a heap on top of her panties and shorts, and resumes pumping the blue dick in earnest, knees up in the air and with her other hand rubbing furiously at her clit.
"James...are you going to cum for me? I'm ready for you to cum for me..." her breath was coming in quick gasps now, correlated with every thrust. "Or maybe, instead you want to cum... on me..." her eyes blaze, and she sits up a little straighter. Almost in a whisper, she finishes with... "or even...in me?"

Where do you want to cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)