More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

How did Vivia attempt escape?

Talking her way out.

Vivia was surprised to find the creature's form was relatively human-looking. It gave her the sense that it wasn't some faceless terror of the deep, along with the thought that it could be reasoned with.

“Let me go!” she shouted back toward the creature that continued to bite her butt. It blinked with filmy, translucent eyelids, and if it understood her words, she couldn't tell. “Hey! Did you hear me?” she asked between breaths.

A gurgling noise came from behind the edges of its bluish mouth, and its big, dark eyes appeared to hold a curiosity. The grip of its bite loosened, and it slowly lifted its face away from her rear. “Friend?” it noised, the voice a squeaky gurgle.

“No! I'm not your friend!” Vivia shouted, struggling against the grip of its tentacles. It expressed no reaction, proceeding to resume nibbling her buttocks. “Hey! Stop that!” she cried. The words earned another pause, and then the creature moved closer to her head, bringing her around to face it at the same time. She wasn't sure if she was relieved that it left her rump alone or not.

Its abyssal eyes seemed to stare straight into hers though no exact direction could be gleaned. It had a vague shape of a nose below them, and the makings of lips on the front of its slender jaw. The curled horns atop its head were definitely growing from its skull, and not ornamental. As she examined it, a webbed finger came up to Vivia's mouth, and poked at her lips. She opened them to protest, and two fingers slid inside.

How does Vivia react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)