More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

How does Vivia react?

Another bite.

There was little on Vivia's mind but to deliver another bite into the flesh—if it could be called 'flesh'--of the creature holding her, and so she sank her teeth into the fingers that probed her mouth, drawing a wet squeak of shock from its reedy throat as the fingers were immediately recalled.

At the same moment she watched its hand retreat, its head leaned in swiftly, and the tip of one horn poked her forehead. It felt sharp, but only for a moment until it leaned back again. When she saw the horn once more, she noticed it seemed to almost... glow. An iridescent drop of liquid fell from the tip, and Vivia suddenly felt very warm.

Another shimmering drop trailed down the bridge of her nose, and she crossed her eyes to try and watch it, jaw falling open and body relaxing as she did so. The liquid glimmered as it fell from her face to hit the water's surface, and she found the ripples down there strangely entrancing. With her eyes still crossed, Vivia noticed the creature reach out to lift her head back up, staring at her with a dual visage of the same old blithe smile and beady eyes.

“Friend?” its squeaky voice asked yet again. For some reason Vivia couldn't think about the simple question long enough to respond, mind shifting back to the warmth filling her, making her body feel so nicely relaxed.

Its hand moved to gently stroke its way down her neck, causing her to shiver as the touch set her body to tingling. The reaction was met with a playful curiosity from the creature, who successfully endeavored to replicate the frisson with both hands.

Vivia couldn't help but giggle as the creature tickled her body. It seemed to like that, making every effort to draw that laughter from her by attacking different points with its gentle webbed fingers. The creature dragged a serpentine trail down her neck and to her chest, where the collar of her shirt ended its journey. The other hand snaked around the back of her neck and around again to dance along her restrained arm.

She squirmed at its touch, a smile coming easily to her face. Her mind found little reason to resist the nice feelings, and so her body made only the barest instinctual movements against them. Vivia watched the playful smile of the creature as it began to poke and prod her clothes, finding the dulled sensations less provocative. It seemed to notice, and so it moved down to slide a ticklish hand up under her shirt, assaulting her stomach with delicate ministrations.

Vivia gasped with a surprised laugh, body recoiling from the touch. The tentacles holding her steadied her wild movements, preventing any meaningful withdrawal. As its fingers continued to dance along her stomach, they quickly became exploratory...

Where did the creature's hands venture?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)