More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

What happened next?

Vivia feels a tickle.

For a moment as she lay floating there came a tickle at Vivia's back. She opened her eyes to see she had drifted further than she thought she would, as the creek around her had turned to a large, placid pond. Righting herself in the water and paddling to stay afloat, she took a look around herself at the dense forest in every direction.

As she got her bearings, she felt another brush with something under the water, and so she looked down to try and see what it was. She couldn't see very far down, but she thought she saw some movement, and so she began to swim away. It was then that she felt something wrap around her ankle, and she was suddenly jerked off-course.

Vivia struggled to kick the thing away, but it held fast, preventing her from making any progress. Before she could struggle any better, her other leg became caught in a similar fashion, and she was swiftly pulled up and out of the water.

She cried out, gasping as she anticipated a plunge that didn't come. Water poured down from her suspended form as she stared at the long blue tentacles holding her up, and a third that now rose from the pond's surface not far below. It reached for her dangling arms, and she drew hem to herself. As it came even closer she realized she had a chance to grab it and fight back.

Did Vivia grab the tentacle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)