More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

Did Vivia grab the tentacle?

No.

As the tentacle came up before her, Vivia kept her arms close against her soaked-through shirt. She didn't want to risk another limb for the slim chance that she could fight it off. Instead she tried to lean away as much as possible, even though she knew it would never be far enough. The long, wet tendril came up and slid over her face, causing her to wince. She'd had enough of such things for one day. Nevertheless, she seemed doomed to be subjected to whatever controlled these tentacles.

The third one slowly began to curl behind her head, and Vivia found herself being lifted to more of an upright position. She was then lowered back down to just above the water's surface, where she saw a head poking through.

A pale-blue head with a crown of dull, curled horns above large black eyes rose at Vivia's shoulder, continuing to reveal a relatively humanoid torso that was sleek and lissome. It tilted its head as it seemed to meet her eyes, its smooth facial features showing something of a smile.

“Friend?” it squeaked in a slightly-gurgling voice. A thin hand sporting webbed fingers tentatively rose toward Vivia's body.

“What?” she asked, keeping her arms crossed tightly as she watched the hand suspiciously.

“Play?” it squeaked in response. The hand moved toward her chin, and one finger curled to scratch her neck gently. She squirmed away instinctively as it tickled. The water-creature's smile widened as its other hand went for her arm. It grabbed her by the wrist and tried to pull her arms apart.

Vivia resisted, but the tentacle behind her head wiggled and brushed the back of her neck, causing her to try and grab at the spot as her shoulders hunched against the sensation. It made her arms easier to pry open and the creature's hand went straight for her ribs.

“Wait-” she began, but was cut off by a laugh as she was tickled even more. “S-stop!” she protested, pushing the hand away. It reacted by grabbing her wrist again and bringing her hand up to its body, leaning in closer as it did so.

Vivia pushed against its supple, slippery chest, and a bubbly tone was produced from its mouth. It leaned further into her, drawing her into its cool, soft embrace at the same time. It appeared to like her touch, and liked to return the favor as its hands continued to delicately scour her body, making her squirm.

As she was pulled closer she noticed the base of the tentacles on the back of its shoulders, of which the first two now began to unwind from her ankles and snake up her legs to better support her. She sat loosely cradled, then, and realized she could make a break for it, however her hopes of out-swimming the creature weren't too high.

Did Vivia try to escape?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)