More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 99 by Deadedge Deadedge

What's next?

What time is it?

You were tasting yourself. Warm lips were against yours and you blinked your eyes open. It took you a few seconds to remember where you were as your vision adjusted. You smelled your aunt. Tasted her lips. Felt her warmth and weight against you.

“You’re awake,” she whispered, and then her tongue snaked into your mouth. Your hands found her body, fingers sliding over her soft, bare skin, exploring her, your mind reminding you that she was naked and so were you. Your erection pressed against her inner thigh and you groaned. Finally allowed to breathe you felt her ease off and you saw her smiling face and pretty eyes.

“What time is it?” you said blearily but starting to feel more and more awake with each passing second, especially as your cock continued to harden.

“Might be dinner time soon,” she said, voice still low but clear with how close she was to you. “But before that… I need another load.” You felt her breath on your neck and she licked you possessively up to your jaw. Her hand slid down to your crotch and she held your balls against her warm palm. “I can tell you already have that load ready for me.”

You realised she was right. That your testicles had replenished again. This must have been unprecedented, you thought. You couldn’t have been asleep for very long at all, yet just a short rest had helped your recovery time exponentially.

Things were suddenly escalating at an unanticipated rate. Her lips pulled you from your thoughts, your aunt kissing you again, her breasts pressed against you, this woman just all over your receptive body. She was on top of you, straddling you and the wet warmth you felt on your cock made your eyes widen. Your shaft was currently sandwiched against your stomach and Leslie’s crotch, and as she slid her body against yours you could feel the folds of her damp pussy lips rubbing the underside of your cock.

Her warm breath came out stutteringly against your cheek as she gently humped you without fucking you.

“Aunt Les…” you said, trying to fight your carnal instincts as her desires leaked down to your balls. “We should be careful.”

“Mmmm…” was all she had in response, her eyes closed as she ground her cunt against your veiny shaft. Fuck she was horny. So were you.

“Do you want it in your ass again?” you asked her, your hands sliding down to grab her hips. “That seemed pretty…. Effective.”

She hummed again which wasn’t really an answer then she kissed you. The woman seemed almost delirious with lust at this point, kind of undecisive, and you found the chattering voice in your head starting fade. “Or … your mouth? I can cum in your mouth…” you tried, trying not to think about the other thing.

Finally she opened her eyes again, staring into yours, and she slowed to a stop in her rubbing herself against you. She blinked a bit, as if confused at herself, then smiled.

“My ass or my mouth…” she said, considering the options. “You’re asking me if I want my nephew to fuck my ass or fuck my mouth.”

It was your turn to grin, albeit it was a nervous one. She didn’t seem to be bothered by her statement, or the next one. “How did we get to this point in our relationship, John?” she wondered. You tried shrugging.

“I guess we’re just… blazing a trail in the medical field,” you joked, which managed a small titter from your aunt. She brushed your hair back with her hand, studying your forehead then your facial features, assessing you in some way. As she examined you you never lost the awareness of how her warm naked body was on top of you.

“You’re handsome,” she declared. “Attractive.” You frowned, not sure what she was getting at. “For a guy you’re… pretty hot,” she added.

“Thanks?” you replied. Your aunt sat up slightly which just made more of her weight shift to your pelvis. Now you could see her tits, and her crotch. Your cock was still flat against you with the way her pussy was against the base of your shaft.

“I want to fuck you, John,” she said, in a more serious tone. “I want to ride you.”

You weren’t sure how to respond and swallowed. “I want that cock inside me again… in my pussy… “ She started to move her hips and slid her wet lips along your shaft. “But no condom this time… I want you to fuck me for real…”

You were both quiet for a moment, watching where you met at the crotch. Her swollen pussy lips were hugging the underside of your cock, and you never felt anything as amazing as this teasing pussy job. “Fuck me raw…” she continued, voice shaky. “Give me my dose… vaginally…” She had slid all the way up to the tip of your throbbing dick now and her eyes locked onto yours.

“I can’t recommend this route of administration, Aunt Les… it’s effective but also… risky,” you said, surprised by how your brain still managed to function with your cock at the entrance to your aunt’s hot cunt. “Real… risky…”

“Risky…” she repeated, her weight easing on and off of your, both of you kept just at the edge of union. “Risky… but there’s pills… right? I’ve obviously never needed to take one… as a lesbian...”

“Emergency contraceptive… “ you said, giving a slight nod. The morning after pill did exist… And even if something did happen there were still options. Were you seriously considering this now? So easily swayed by your lustful aunt… rubbing herself all over you… your cock was slick with her wetness already.

“Right…” she continued, the heat of her such a tempting target for your throbbing heat seeker.

“Are you sure about this?” you asked her one last time, your hands on her hips, holding her at bay as much as she was keeping herself from succumbing to her selfish desires. She nodded.

“Fuck me John.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)