More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 100 by Deadedge Deadedge

What's next?

Finally Fucking.

You couldn’t deny your aunt’s needs any longer. Or your own. You let her have your cock. With a synchronized movement your bare head slipped past her wet lips. Sighs. The warmth and wetness oozing out of her and out of you was spine tingling. She began to slide down on you as you raised your hips. She exhaled shakily, sinking onto your pillar of manflesh inch by wonderful inch.

“John…” she whimpered, her nails digging into your shoulders. She was finally taking a man’s bare cock… She could barely believe how much she wanted it. How right it felt. As you filled her she felt more and more complete and her velvety, all encompassing heat engulfed you. Now with no rubber in the way you could finally feel all of Leslie’s tight, slick cunt. It was even better than her ass with how wonderfully wet she was, how her walls tightened and twitched around you as she finally bottomed out. Your aunt’s eyes were squeezed shut, her entire body vibrating with tension. She was already leaking down past your balls and all you wanted to do was thrust up into the woman but it also felt great just to hold her on you. To soak in her as she adjusted to your unprotected impalement.

You felt her body easing, relaxing, while her pussy kept clutching at you, and her breathing evened out. Her eyes opened, finding yours. She leant forward to kiss you, rising off your cock slightly as she did. Tasting your aunt’s mouth you savoured every sensation, from her tongue sliding past your teeth to her tight pussy pulling your cock along with her forward movement as more of your inches slid out of her. She sighed against your lips and plunged back down on you to fill herself again, that amazing feeling of completeness making her bite your lower lip. The slight pain made you want to give her something back and you gently thrust, somehow getting deeper into your aunt’s drenched pussy. She almost chirped, the small shockwave travelling up her whole body, her tits given a jiggle. It was like momentum, and she rose up your cock again, her lips gripping your shaft as she did, the woman managing to reveal half of your cock to the air again before she had to slide back down to get you wholly back inside her.

It went on like this at for long, wonderful minutes at an almost glacial pace but the air was hot. You were both glistening with sweat. She slowly rode you, the woman luxuriating in every fat inch of her nephew’s everhard cock. It almost seemed like she just wanted to fuck you to fuck you… she was in no rush to get her dose. You weren’t sure how much longer you could take these prolonged strokes of your aunt’s hungry cunt. Your body trembled as you held yourself to giving her the odd gradual thrust… but you could do so much more. It was an incredible problem to have since her pussy felt amazing at any speed. Luckily your aunt was ready for you to do some work now.

“John...fuck me…” she sighed, still slowly riding you, staring into your eyes. You gripped her hips tighter and pulled her down as you gave another upward thrust. “Uh,” she breathed, your whole length now buried inside her. You pulled her up slightly and you both bore her weight as your hips pushed up off the bed again. “Uhn.” Now with more room to move you gave her two more pumps. “Uh. Uh!” Your pace began to gradually quicken and you loved hearing her wet pussy ring out as your cock was drawn in and out of her. Each thrust you fully sheathed yourself in your aunt made her give that low grunt. “Uh! Uh! UH! Uh! Uh!”

You watched her tits bounce as you started making her bounce on your cock. After ejaculating so many times previously in such a short period you realised you were still a little ways off from cumming again. That meant more of this for longer. Your cock was so hot and wet from your aunt’s writhing womanhood you wanted to live here in this moment forever. And then she came.

“John! AHHHUHHH~!” she cried, her pussy rippling around your cock. Her thighs tried to close around your waist, causing her to lose her balance. She fell back and the weight of her meant you lost your grip on her ass which was slippery with sweat. She slipped off your cock and was now writhing on the bed as her orgasm curled around her. You watched in a sort of stunned silence as your aunt climaxed before you, then she flattened with a sigh as her body calmed. Your cock was standing tall, wet and throbbing and hating that it wasn’t buried inside this woman’s pussy, and urged you back into action.

You got back in between your aunt’s legs and her eyes fluttered open to find you, the smile on her face as she refocused on your cock spreading wider. Sliding back into her you both moaned and everything felt right again. Her cunt feels warmer than before, wetter and somehow tighter. She squeezes you deliberately with your returned intrusion and as you bear yourself over her and start to drive your aunt into the bed she coos. “Nnnh...uhn.uhn...John… fuck me… fuck me...”

You obey your elder, plumbing her depths with your iron hard rod and spilling her wetness onto the sheets as you draw your cock in and out of her. ”Fuck me…. Fuck me….” she moaned, urging you to go faster and to fuck her harder. You thrust into her as her needs demanded, her receptive pussy pulsing around you. You could feel her building up again, the woman squirming beneath you as her irregular breathing got louder. “Fuck me John… Fuck me …” she begged urgently. “Fuck me until you cum… please… cum inside me John… please…please!”

Growling you drove your cock harder and deeper in your aunt, feeling the familiar churning within your balls.

“You want my cum?” you asked her, inches away from her twisting face. She tried nodding and your felt your hands gripping your ass.

“Please...yes.. Please… I want it… cum inside me… cum inside me… I need it… I need to feel it... cum inside me!

You exploded with a roar. The first shot of cum was like a burst hydrant, or at least that’s how your aunt would describe it to you later. Her eyes rolled back feeling your hot jizz flood her. She felt your cock pulsing as you spurted volley after volley into her spasming cunt. Riding the feeling she came again, causing her sleeve to grip you tighter. Her convulsions were milking your pumping cock and you felt her wetness mixed with your flowing semen shots. Knowing that you were flooding her so deeply with your profound load seemed like it was making you cum more.

“I...I can f-f-feel it…” groaned your aunt, still stammering, her body still shuddering as she came down from her most powerful orgasm yet. “I...I can feel you…annnngggk...” There was another tremor that rumbled through the woman, the effect of your semen on her cum addicted body continuing to send pulses of pleasure through her. Your ears were hot and your spine was tingling and your hips were still shifting ever so slightly, the need to fuck keeping your exhausted body in motion until your balls were completely empty. You had emptied it all into your aunt, her pussy overflowing with your semen, and finally you could relax and your collapsed on top of her.

You felt her purr contentedly under you, stroking your back, your unwavering erection still plugging her hole. “I love cock so much… your cock… I love your cock and your cum, John…” she whispered into your ear. Raising your head slightly you looked at your aunt, her face glowing pink and smile gleaming. You kissed her, her lips so soft and tender as she kissed you back, still needy for you despite all you had given the woman already. “We better get that pill…” she said, her fingers stroking your hair. “Coz this is how I want it from now on.”

You blinked at her and she kissed you again. When your lips parted your mind drifted above the post-coital haze enough for you to register her words.

“You… want your dose vaginally from now on?” you asked your aunt, who you were still hard inside of. She nodded and sucked at your mouth again. You moaned, her pussy squeezing you again, cum squelching out past her lips and spilling down your balls. It was obvious now that since she couldn’t taste your cum like this she still wanted to taste your spit. She was obsessed with your fluids.

If that’s what she wants, that’s what she’s going to fucking get, you thought, but the other part of your brain was wondering if it was already too late for the pill at this point with how much cum you had pumped into your aunt. It didn’t really seem to matter for the moment, most of your logic a bit fuzzy while you were still so snug and warm inside of her. “Alright,” you agreed, finally.

“Alright what?” she prompted you, grinning, clutching. “What are you going to do?”

“Alright Aunt Les,” you began again. “Until we find a cure… I’ll keep giving you your doses like this. I’ll keep fucking you… and cumming inside you... “

"Well you're the expert," said your aunt Leslie.

*** Author’s Finale Note: Well folks, this is where my branch of this story ends for now. It took 100 chapters to get here, which is ridiculous. SO stupid. But really, thanks to everyone for following along, sticking around and commenting. Maybe the story will continue, maybe someone else will keep it going (Feel free to!), but for now I’m done writing these characters. At least for a little while. Thanks again! ***

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)