More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Khan Khan

Again?

Again!

You smile and kiss her passionately.

"Okay. This time we're doing it face to face so I could look at you in the eyes."

"Really?" she asks caressing her ample boobs. "Are you sure it's my eyes you want to see?"

You can't help but laugh and knead one of those big orbs. "I cannot deny, you have massive distracting gifts." You press your lips on her nipple and start suckling it. You take the opportunity to make her boobs even bigger, rounder and firmer all at once, and also alter her body in such a way that the laws of physics doesn't fully apply to her, to make sure that even this amazing rack straight out of an anime doesn't cause her back palin or any other trouble. You also make her tan lines disappear, and you make all those changes retroactive so neither Lara nor your younger sister Maya will notice anything. Meanwhile, your free hand run along your sister's body to seize her cunt already dripping with your cum. You massage her clitoris with your palm and insert two fingers in her vagina, and her soft moans suddenly turn into screams when you increase the sensitivity of all her erogenous zone and turn those big watermelons of her into pleasure bombs.

"Ho, wild spirits! What the fuck are you doing to me? It's even better than the first time and you didn't use your cock yet!"

"Maybe I'm possessed by a sex spirit?" you suggest while fingering her vigorously.

Your big sister suddenly wraps her incredible top model's legs around your waist and put one of her feet on your ass to draw you closer, so you're face to face again.

"Fuck me already!" she orders.

You smile and remove your hand from between her legs to replace it with your dick, not wasting time with any more preliminaries. She yells so loud, you feel compelled to reinforce her vocal folds so she doesn't risk losing her voice. While you start going in her out in her purse, Lara push you aside while keeping you in her and start jumping on your shaft in cowgirl position. You start yelling in unison with her, as you're now overwhelmed with pleasure, too, and let her take the situation into control. She then grabs your hands and pull them to her chest so you could fondle it.

You don't need to ask what to do. You press your fingers as far as you can into her enormous tits and squeeze them against each other, drawing a high-pitched cry out of her lips. She lean back, sliding her fingers between yours, and your gaze meet her blurry eyes through the gap of her breasts. Tears of ecstasy are running on her cheeks, while she waves her hips on your cock with more and more heagerness. Even though you continue blocking her orgasms like the previous time, and you try your best to last as long as you can, even your powers aren't enough with your sister in heat disturbing your concentration and it doesn't take you more than ten minutes to come in unison.

Once her roar reaches an end she drops against you, her body drained of its energy, and she lovingly hugs you.

"Wild spirits... I can't believe it... Michael, it was amazing... It was..."

You wait for the end of her sentence, but you realise she fell asleep in your arms, her massive boobs softly crushing your torso with each panting.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)