Nutaku
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Khan Khan

What do you do now?

Impregnate her, then bring her back to your camp

While you look at your beautiful big sister quietly resting above you, a mad idea come to your mind. You want this beautiful woman who is now all your to carry your children. It's quite a sudden urge, you don't know where it come from: You never really thought about being a father and are not especially into pregnancy fetish. But suddenly, in this brand new world with no danger and in which you can do everything you want, you feel the need to see your sister's belly inflate through the month, then raise a baby together with her. And you're convinced she might do a stunning 22 years old milf.

Your decision taken, you use your intuition to pick the best ovum (your omniscience informed you that your divine intuition might come in pretty handy to make choices) and slowly guide it through her uterine tubes to her womb, then pick the best seed to fertilize it. You softly caress her back while feeling the miracle of life working in her belly. Although it's far from an immaculate conception, you wonder if your child will be some sort of messiah or demigod. This lead you to ask yourself wether you trully made your decision all by yourself, or the actual God messed with your free will and made you an instrument in some sort of convoluted plan.

You then realise that your omniscience doesn't give you any answer to those questions, which is quite blood curdling.

Anyway, you gently push her aside and make her lie down on her back, then gather the fishes and mushrooms in the same sack, which you tie to your shoulder. Finally, you take her into your arms and lift her. She's heavier than you thought, probably thanks to the giant gifts you gave her sooner, but you adress the problem by making yourself taller and stronger, which once again take effect retroactively.

The camp isn't far away, and it isn't hard to find thanks to your powers. Yet, night is falling before you're finally within sight of it. What your sisters and yourself call a camp is no more than a rudimentary tent and a few pots to keep food away from rodents and bugs. You don't really need more comfort, given how tough the human body is.

As you approach, Maya emerges from the tent and looks at you. You smile as you see your little sister for the first time since you basically became a god. She underwent the same changes than Lara, and as such still looks like a shorter and chubbier version of your elder, with now the same blond mane and piercing blue eyes, but with wider hips and ampler chest. At least she would, if you didn't manually increased Lara's boob size, but you rectify this by quickly wishing that the gap was kept proportional since you came to this land. With satisfaction, you see your little sister's rack burgeon to a ridiculous size without her noticing, since you altered her body and mind in the same way as you did with your other sibling.

"What happened?" she asks, worried. "I think I heard you screaming. Is Lara ok? Why is she unconscious, and why are you both naked?"

How do you answer?

Nutaku
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)