More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Khan Khan

How do you answer?

Show, don't tell

Rather than answering to Maya with words, you lay Lara down on the floor, then walk toward your younger sister, put one hand on her chest, the other one on her ass, and kiss her passionately. She widen here eyes in surprise and let out a soft moan, but it doesn't take long for her to put her minds together and embrace you back. The hand fondling her ass find its way along her thigh and pull it up to your waist.

"I will show you how I put her in this state." you whisper into her hear.

She gives you a naughty smile and kiss you again, while wrapping her legs around your waist. "Did you just fuck her into unconsciousness? Wild spirits, if you didn't want to give me the same treatment, I would tie you and you to show me."

You laugh, but you're actually surprised by your baby sister's hunger for sex. You knew she was not a shy girl, but you were never filling the part of the guy sleeping with her, and obviously never asked for details. Looks like she's rather... enthusiastic.

You don't waste any more second and raise her above your dick then impale her on it. She let out a high-pitched cry and start bouncing on you. The pleasure in her voice remind you that you just had her body go through the same change as Lara's... And that one wasn't retroactive, so she wasn't prepared for such an amount of pleasure. You catch one of her enormous breasts between your lips, suckling on it while pounding her. You take the opportunity to retroactively fill her tits with milks, and drink voraciously the hot, whit liquid flowing through your lips.

"Haaa! Michael! I undestand how you knocked Lara out, how are you so vigorus all of a sudden?" she moans, dancing like a flame on your shaft.

"Hrm... I guess I'm in a good day." you answer. You have other things in mind than talking. One of your hands grabs the boob you're not feeding on and fondle it, the other one seizing her rump firmly and using this grip to have her jumping up and down faster and higher. Your dick pierce deeper into your little sister's cunt with every thrust, and she cry louder and louder in ecstasy.

"Fuck yes! Shit, I hope I won't pass out before I climax. Fuck your baby girl, bro! Fill me with your cum!"

You didn't know Maya was so much into dirty talk. It's strangely arousing and make you plow her even harder. Her eyes are rolling in her orbits and she looks like she's out of breath, and still, she find enough air in her lungs to yell higher every time your dart sink into her wet pussy.

It doesn't take long for her to arche her back and let out a seismic cry and drown your shaft in her pleasure juice, pressing your head against her round mounds. You smother your roar between her huge orbs, but you feel stroke by an orgasmic lightining while your semen flow into your sister's body. As you did with Lara, you pick one of her ovum and guide it through her womb so your divine little sweemer can fertilize it.

You look at Maya's face with a proud smile, both of you panting and sweating. It was wonderful. And it will most probably be again...

Another round?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)