More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Khan Khan

How did it work?

Wincest!

You roam around looking for half an hour, until you suddenly realize you could make your task much easier. You just pick a bunch of pebbles to fill your sack with and turn them into mushrooms. Once it's done, you follow Lara's track and find her on the bank of a river, half a dozen fishes stacked at her feet.

"Don't you think that's enough for the three of us?" you ask.

"Yeah." she sighs. "I wanted to catch a few more to let it rot, so we wouldn't need to come back a weeks from now, but... Well, we don't have much to do anyway to spend the day."

You're about to point out that eating rotten fish might not be the best of ideas, but you remember that you made the human body immune to all poison and it might include food poisoning. If your sister is used to let the fish rot, it might be for a reason and you'd better not make a fool of yourself.

"Anyway, are you already done?"

You open the sack to let her see your harvest.

"Wow! It was a lucky day! Congratulations." She approaches you and put her hand on your shoulder. Suddenly, it's like time is slowing down but you can't think or move. You see her face getting closer and closer, feel her massive breasts pressed against your torso, and her lips meet yours. Her tongue enter your mouth to caress your tongue. Your heart is beating wildly in unison with her. And as suddenly as it started, it stops and you find yourself back to reality. She's packing the fish to bring it back to your camp and don't look at you anymore, like kissing you is a routine for her but it's the very first time for you.

You will not accept it. You're more and more excited, you want her and you want her right now! Your now fully erect dick is hardly contained by your only piece of cloth, which you let fall to the ground. In the heat of the moment, you let your cock grow even bigger and wider.

When she turn back to you, she stays frozen in place with a look of surprise on her face which slowly turn into a naughty smile "Michael, are you trying to say something to me?"

"Let's fuck doggy style." you answer with stoicism.

She laughs, but let herself fall on all four. "Okay. As long as we're back to the camp before night."

You smile and kneel right behind her, slipping your fingers under the band of her thong and slide it down to her knees.

Then you stop.

There's no way you would touch this shaggy bush of fur. You should have thought about it, there's no razors in this world and no beauty standard regarding pubic hair either.

"What are you doing?" she asks, getting impatient.

"Just... Give me a sec."

You plunge your finger in the sand of the bank.

  • Women don't grow hair on their body aside from head hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.

You think about giving them naturally trimed pubic hair, but you're in a hurry and shaven pussy are perfectly fine too. However, to avoid bad surprises, you take the time to add:

  • Women all have a perfect set of teeth.

You then look back at your sister's now absolutely clean vagina and don't lose more time. You seize her by her waist and penetrate her vigorously.

She jump on your dick and let out a moan. "Ho wild spirits! You're such an animal today!"

You grunt in approval and start ramming her tight pussy, which become even tighter thanks to a quick wish. As you go deeper and faster, her screams go louder.

"Ho shit, Michael, it's been so long since you didn't fuck me so hard! It's like our first time together!"

"Yes." you answer while thrusting in and out. "It's exactly like our first time."

You go harder and harder inside her pussy, and use your omniscience to stimulate all of her sensitive areas. Her cries of pleasure turn into howling of ecstasy and she shakes her booty furiously as she's now hungry for more of this. You soon feel she's about to come, but you block her orgasm with your powers. You want it to last until you're both ready. Soon, her yelling is mixed with high complaints as the pleasure increase above its peak and turn into a sweet made of euphoria and frustration. But her stamina is rewarded when you finally get your release at the exact same time. While you growl, filling her belly with your hot semen, her roar cause a cloud of birds to flight a few miles away. She didn't simply achieved the orgasm you denied her a few minutes ago, the pleasure stacked around it to the point she basically just reached several orgasms at the same time. When you're done ejaculating and get out of her pussy, Lara is still yelling and can't bear her own weight anymore. She fall to the ground and roll on her back, panting. You take the opportunity to cuddle with her and return her passionate smile.

"Michael..." she whimpers.

"Yes, my love?"

She looks at you in the eyes, slowly recovering her breath. She smiles blissfully. "Again."

Again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)